• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey Wind

I don't really care that they're reusing the plot or focusing on Dedenne. It's just a device to make things emotional and I prefer that over rushed goodbye that Iris and Cilan got.

I wonder what the deal is with the Xerosic episode, though. Ash seems to be alone there, so I guess the gang surprise him at the airport or something?

HoennMaster

Why are they taking things from DP now? I thought XY was supposed to be the new AG. :p

This happened in the last AG episode too.

Even Iris and Cilan got to see Kanto for like two episodes. Serena won't even make it to her flashback camp. lol bye.

No they didn't, they weren't even there for half an episode before leaving for Johto.

Janovy

Banned

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
at least iris and cilan knew that ash had adventures before unova, the xy companions still don't know anything about ash's travels before kalos.

Red and Blue

The wording itself is still rather confusing. The way it's phrased makes it seems like everyone is going to the same place, except Dedenne.

Bonnie wouldn't leave Dedenne behind which should be enough to confirm that the group is splitting up

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Questions, no answers( for now)
Did Goodra leave?
Did Greninja leave?(likely yes)
Is this final XY episode?( I bet we have one more after this one; Pallet episode. Inb4 after this is TR hijacking plane episode and after that Pallet episode)
Will Serena, Clemont and Bonnie appear in Xerosic episode?

Also, if next episode shows to be the last. Then, XY will be the first series that lasted the least amount episode: 141, BW lasted 142. Wow. The best series last the least.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I like it on how Dento and Brock never realized/told each other that they traveled with the same guy. :D

I think Goodra's going back to the swamp since he only came back for the League.
Greninja's stuck in the Ash-Greninja form and chooses to stay in Kalos because he realized Ash's true intentions of being Oak'd and gone forever and came to the conclusion that he's is a trash trainer.
Hawlucha, Noivern, and Talonflame are sent to Prof Oak's lab, understanding that Ash wants to make new friends and travel to another region without them but his Pikachu.
The final XY&Z episode is going to be the usual of Ash coming home and either his mom tells him the news about Alola or Prof Oak mentions it to him and lets Ash borrow his Rotom later on. Prof Oak developed the talking Rotomdex.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Questions, no answers( for now)
Did Goodra leave?
Did Greninja leave?(likely yes)
Is this final XY episode?( I bet we have one more after this one; Pallet episode. Inb4 after this is TR hijacking plane episode and after that Pallet episode)
Will Serena, Clemont and Bonnie appear in Xerosic episode?

Also, if next episode shows to be the last. Then, XY will be the first series that lasted the least amount episode: 141, BW lasted 142. Wow. The best series last the least.

Eh best series is debatable. Best animation sure. But storywise/writing it lacked.

As for question one, it would be weird if Goodra got Oaked, because he was enjoying life in the wetlands. But hey, it happened to Charizard so we never know. Pallet episode is certainly a possibility, although it may be that Ash meets up with Delia/Mimey in Alola. Depends how far the region is from Kanto. No point taking two flights...

Graham Aker

Bonnie wouldn't leave Dedenne behind which should be enough to confirm that the group is splitting up

I mean, Dedenne might only be sad because Ash and Pikachu are leaving (and Goodra by extension). Serena, Clemont and Bonnie could very well all stay in Kalos right?

RickHoenn

Banned
So sad to see the XY group go :( the ending of the best saga of this anime so far, aghh.

I hope there is a XY&Z048, I want my Pallet Town episode!!!

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Look at it this way... Unfezant has more Playmates : )
Swellow and Staraptor jockeying for her attention while she pines for the aloof Noctowl was't enough for you?

CMButch

Eh best series is debatable. Best animation sure. But storywise/writing it lacked.

As for question one, it would be weird if Goodra got Oaked, because he was enjoying life in the wetlands. But hey, it happened to Charizard so we never know. Pallet episode is certainly a possibility, although it may be that Ash meets up with Delia/Mimey in Alola. Depends how far the region is from Kanto. No point taking two flights...

I think it's confirmed that SM start at 17th November.
Let's say the last XY episode( Pallet) is 3rd November.
Now other question is, will we get Clemont and Bonnie special on 10th November.( like Cilan did get one 1 week after BW anime) and Serena special somewhere in 2017? Or will there be break on 10th?IMO, I find that stupid, considering we have 2 week break now.
IMO, we should get this:
3rd: Pallet and final of XY
10th: Clemont special.
17th: no hour special for SM, just one episode.
24th: Serena special( to just get over with this; also inB4 Serena captures Pokemon here like Iris)
Oh and I am sure Serena will return in SM.Iris didn't because she wasn't loved by audience.

CMButch

Also, guys, remember when one of the staff said 10 episodes? Next episode would be 9th( Pallet). What if he thought Clemont special( or Serena special) is like 10th episode?

Litleonid

I hope they can pull off a proper goodbye, unlike in BW. In BW, Iris and Cilan just got on a train and it was like "KAY, BYE!". Here, I hope the writers won't do anything like that and give the XY group a proper send off, with some emotion. I'm really gonna miss Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie.

Also, I really hope we get to see something happen between Chespin and Pancham. With Serena and Clemont probably splitting off as well, those two are gonna miss each other, no matter how much they fought.

volcanionmaster123

I mean, Dedenne might only be sad because Ash and Pikachu are leaving (and Goodra by extension). Serena, Clemont and Bonnie could very well all stay in Kalos right?

I don't think Dedenne would get that upset over just him leaving, so that could mean not all of the XY gang is staying in Kalos (that doesn't 100% mean Serena's going to Kanto shippers), but begs the question is the airport scene in the trailer from Serena's focus episode or this episode, why does it seem so damn happy, and more importantly, where the hell is Bonnie?

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
clemont and serena will obviously go to johto as that is literally where all of ash's companions go after they finish travelling with him:

brock - in johto training as of last appearance
misty - travelled through johto with ash
tracey - .....ok not everyone
may - contests in johto
max - was told to stay behind
dawn - went to johto after seeing ash in unova
iris - went to johto
cilan - went to johto

Well, if I recall, Cilan was heading to Hoenn but passed through Johto first.

But then, we've never seen him reaching Hoenn so for all we know, he's still on Johto lol

Look at it this way... Unfezant has more Playmates : )

Or more birds to dispute for her heart :p

Status
Not open for further replies.