• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Sad to see this may be the last eppy to xy&z the good between Ash and co will be sad. As it was a nice run to a nice season and am not looking forward to the crap that starts in another episode or two.

DatsRight

If they insist on a TR interruption, I'm hoping it's at least a creditable final standoff where they pull off something fearsome and the twerps show full teamwork and resilience against them. The BW one where they actually steal all their Pokemon and the twerps have to team up and chase after them single handed was a good creditable display of their unity one last time.

If it's another effortless curb stomp like in DP's finale (or them winning through DEM) I'll likely just be sympathising with TR too much to feel bad for the team departing, which would of course ruin the whole episode. Come on, let me root for Serena winning JUST ONCE before she goes. I really want to.

Last edited:

Kaiser-Bisharp

That title though "A Zero With No End!" what does the Zero even mean? Just seems like a quickly thrown together title. And enough is enough I'm tired of these "We Will Meet Again" episode titles, they're never going to meet each other again so don't bother getting our hopes up. Because I think they broke the trend of past characters returning for 1-3 episodes with Iris and Cilan, I know they were not the most liked characters (I actually liked Cilan and one of my main problems with Iris was the "your such a kid" line) but they sill deserved the time. My reason is during XY they showed the Iris and Cilan focused episodes, and to me it seems that was there reason for why Iris or lesser extent Cilan where not brought back to reunite with Ash and his new group of friends. I seriously hope this is not the case and I'm just over thinking.

Last edited:

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3

That title though "A Zero With No End!" what does the Zero even mean? Just seems like a quickly thrown together title. And enough is enough I'm tired of these "We Will Meet Again" episode titles, they're never going to meet each other again so don't bother getting our hopes up. Because I think they broke the trend of past characters returning for 1-3 episodes with Iris and Cilan, I know they were not the most liked characters (I actually liked Cilan and one of my main problems with Iris was the "your such a kid" line) but they sill deserve the time. My reason is during XY they showed the Iris and Cilan focused episodes, so in turn since they showed the two episodes they don't have to anyone return to meet Ash's new friends. I seriously hope this is not the case and I'm just over thinking.

You're right, Iris deserved to make a cameo and as much as I LOVED XYZ that was something it lacked badly.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
New summaries:

The day to say goodbye is finally here. Ash and his friends give each others blessings for their respective future plans, and promise to definitely meet again one day. But as the time to board the plane approaches, Dedenne runs away......?

--------

Ash and his friends finally decide to part ways in order to walk their own respective paths. At the airport, the group promises to meet again one day. But when it is almost time to board the plane, Dedenne runs away. The young Dedenne doesn't want to part with everyone.

Vipsoccermaster

Yup, sounds just as the summaries surmised. Dedenne is indeed upset that it has come to an end. As for the group to promise to meet again one day...well, we know how will that turn out, right? It won't happen, at least, onscreen.

Janovy

Banned
So with November 3rd being a special, this is indeed the final episode. Unless the special somehow includes moments of Ash in Kanto...

nickdt

Unless Ash got word from his mom before/in this episode to take the Plane to Alola because they have moved their and Oak has sent Ash Pokemon to Samson (If he has a ranch) to keep them their, i can't see we don't get a Pallet Town Episode.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Weird on how the special won't be about Serena nor Clemont & Bonnie (maybe... later?? :() I won't care for Dedenne upset since it barely did anything but I hope it doesn't have Ash miss his flight. I knew we were going to get to Kanto in the first episode of SM. I'm not sure if we're even going to see his Pokémon get Oak'd.

Red and Blue

Glad the new summary cleared up the confusion of Clemont or Serena going to Kanto or not.

We might still get one more episode in Pallet Town after the special. The last episode always comes out the week before the new games are released.

Glad the new summary cleared up the confusion of Clemont or Serena going to Kanto or not.

We might still get one more episode in Pallet Town after the special. The last episode always comes out the week before the new games are released.

As long as the special isn't a two-parter.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Sad to see this may be the last eppy to xy&z the good between Ash and co will be sad. As it was a nice run to a nice season and am not looking forward to the crap that starts in another episode or two.

Why not give it a chance first? I like the idea of having more interactions with more kids. Maybe it will be fun.

DeepSeaDragon

Too bad we won't see Ash's older Pokemon in XYZ. At least we will get to witness the complexity of Dedenne running away and crying in the woods for 15 minutes. Based writers.

Xuxuba

BW was the opposite of emotional because the departure episode was so badly handled, not because I didnt like Iris or Cilan which I did.

I hope XY's focus on Dedenne is ultimately minor and they put the majority of the focus on the people/pokemon that matter

You should never trust XY&Z's titles and summaries, they always make it seem like a character will be the focus when it's actually not true at all.

I wouldn't be surprised if this whole conflict with Dedenne lasts only a few minutes, just like when Chespin was said to disappear and everyone complained they didn't want a repeat of Axel's episode, but at the end of the day he only disappeared for like 3 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.