• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 27th: XY&Z047 - A Zero With No End! Till the Day we Meet Again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuxuba

Em, a few scenes where Dedenne is there to flaunt its cuteness still doesn't removes the fact that hsi tantrum is VERY forced and could have easily been done much better if he actually did anything in the series that was memorable with the others(Aside form him standing up to Zygarde) Bonnie could've easily had that role instead of giving it to Piplup 2.0 (Or a rather sad attempt at imitating it)

Lol you didn't even watch the episode yet and you are already calling this moment a VERY forced tantrum that could have been made a lot better, acting as if this was the worst thing to happen in the entire show.
This goes to show that users like you are just here to complain about every single thing in every single thread and it's getting quite annoying, no wonder a lot of my friends are quitting the forum.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Lol you didn't even watch the episode yet and you are already calling this moment a very forced tantrum that could have been made a lot better.
This goes to show that users like you are just here to complain about every single thing in every single thread and it's getting quite annoying, no wonder a lot of my friends are quitting the forum.

LOL so now I'm being just a bit critical on the forced conflict. You tell me I'm being predjucial while I'm just saying that it FEELS forced btu i'll wait to ee the episode but seeing how badly rushed was Greninja's departure (IMHO it felt like a last-inute plot made up just for Greninja to go away.
And I'm sad XYZ fanboys can't alloow their precious series to have criticism

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
I think Serena almost missed her flight or she forgot something.

I hope so too , she needs to realie that ometimes some peopel won't return your feelings even if its painful to think about its better to let go
It not just that but seeing how this crush was handled, it was pretty pointless outside of a few entertaining moments.

I do those 3 hours from now.

But oh well. Okay, fine. Just because this is the real final episode of the series.

Ahem.

Will Serena kiss Ash at last?! Will Bonnie become a trainer?! Will Clemont ask his dad why the hell he is a super(?) hero of the night with a Mega Blaziken from practically nowhere?! Will anybody here cry tears (of sadness) at all?!
YAY!! :D
All of them, no! Dedenne looks really heartbroken, it's very sad looking at it... but if only it actually interacted with the group outside of Goodra or Bonnie, that would've actually gave me a sympathetic touch to the little guy. I can' see anyone crying to be honest... the humans I mean.

the plane crashes, Ash is horribly disfigured and has to get reconstructive surgery resulting in SM Ash, they got to Alola for rehabilitation

O_O;;;
S-so did Serena survive?
Edit: Oh wait, she died. Rest In Performances Serena. :(

Last edited:

Xuxuba

LOL so now I'm being just a bit critical on the forced conflict. You tell me I'm being predjucial while I'm just saying that it FEELS forced btu i'll wait to ee the episode but seeing how badly rushed was Greninja's departure (IMHO it felt like a last-inute plot made up just for Greninja to go away.
And I'm sad XYZ fanboys can't alloow their precious series to have criticism

Please, i've seen a lot of criticism far better than yours and didn't actually say anything because it was actually constructive and relevant, not just nitpicking that takes over 90% of every single thread.
If you didn't even watch the episode and nonetheless you're already writing in every single page how much a certain moment is going to suck then i can't really take you seriously.

Last edited:

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I do those 3 hours from now.

But oh well. Okay, fine. Just because this is the real final episode of the series.

Ahem.

Will Serena kiss Ash at last?! Will Bonnie become a trainer?! Will Clemont ask his dad why the hell he is a super(?) hero of the night with a Mega Blaziken from practically nowhere?! Will anybody here cry tears (of sadness) at all?!

No to every single one! Well maybe the last one if it's done well.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Please, i've seen a lot of criticism far better than yours and didn't actually say anything because it was actually constructive and relevant, not just nitpicking that takes ovwr 90% of every single thread.
Ok sorry for complaining about something I feel its forced.
Can I be allowed to give criticism to a Pokémon that did almost nothing in its entire run, except flaunting its cuteness around and sleeping in Bonnies Bag while barely interacting with anyone? No?

satopi

Did anyone actually care about Dedenne? I mean, the only thing I can say about it was it was cute. I had more sympathy for it being shafted in favor of Puni chan and being forgotten by Bonnie in her own ending than this last minute attempt of making Dedenne seem like a valuable member of the group.

Last edited:

Xuxuba

Can I be allowed to give criticism to a Pokémon that did almost nothing in its entire run, except flaunting its cuteness around and sleeping in Bonnies Bag while barely interacting with anyone? No?

You do know there is a thread for people to review the pokemon from the xy saga, right?
Or are you going to say that i do not accept criticism just because i do not want to see 300 messages exactly like yours in a thread that is not even supposed be about that?

This goes not only for you but also for the people who keep using these episodes' discussion threads as xy saga reviews' threads...

Last edited:

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
You do know there is a thread for people to review the pokemon from the xy saga, right?
Or are you going to say that i do not accept criticism just because i do not want to see 300 messages exactly like yours in a thread that is not even supposed be about that?
So your point is: I can't critize and every single forced interaction and character moment can be excused wiht one filler episode because most people on this thread have agreed that Dedenne being the Catalyst of the plot is a forced and badly written decision I mean nobody here aside from a few people cared about Dedenne
And while this isn't a review thread . People can still criticize things they don't like its called freedom of expression

Litleonid

Speaking of Bonnie becoming a trainer, I wanna say everyone else is screwed cause I do remember Squishy promising her they could meet up again and go on another adventure together.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Speaking of Bonnie becoming a trainer, I wanna say everyone else is screwed cause I do remember Squishy promising her they could meet up again and go on another adventure together.

Ok that's disturbing especially after seeing what she didt Lysandre lol

satopi

So your point is: I can't critize and every single forced interaction and character moment can be excused wiht one filler episode because most people on this thread have agreed that Dedenne being the Catalyst of the plot is a forced and badly written decision I mean nobody here aside from a few people cared about Dedenne
And while this isn't a review thread . People can still criticize things they don't like its called freedom of expression
I guess this user is thinking you're like those certain users who sh!t post a.k.a. writing the same complaint over and over again...? I don't see what's negative about saying all Dedenne did most of the time was sleep, say its name a few times, and barely interacted with the main characters and their Pokémon outside of Goodra and a few times Pikachu and Bunnelby. I mean that's what it did the majority of its screentime (I mean aside from protecting Bonnie with Blaziken Mask.) The last and (dare I say) only time it battled was when Bonnie had her first battle.

He did say this. Bonnie will become a trainer and find him!

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Ok that's disturbing especially after seeing what she didt Lysandre lol

Yeah, I'm surprised that there's no system of trainer damage accountability after tearing open time and space in M18, the wall the second time Ash battled Sawyer, and the battlefield whenever blast burn is used. Or are we to believe that the anime has the self-repairing buildings from Pokemon Origins.

He did say this. Bonnie will become a trainer and find him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eITJX2HgrGE

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I've personally decided to call XY 'the dream-crusher series'. This was the series that raised a lot of hopes and interests of many viewers including me, and all hopes were crushed severely at the end of the series. Disappointment is at its peak when hopes are raised to an absolute high and then crushed. Making Ash lose the League despite making him come so close, making Serena part ways with Ash despite all the build up on her crush and admiration for Ash throughout the entire series, releasing Ash's most powerful Pokemon up to date who had such a strong bond with him for a nonsense reason- to help Zygarde in protecting Kalos who is more than strong enough to do it. The ending of XY was terrible. I never thought that the series I considered to be the best one would turn out to be the dream-crusher series, giving me the most disappointment in the end.

Xuxuba

Please tell me how "there is a specific thread for what you want, if you want to complain about Dedenne's character in general, whether it's because he rarely fought or because he didn't say anything other than it's name there is a thread for this" means "any kind of criticism isn't allowed".
@your criticism regarding the episode and not Dedenne in general
Just like you can criticize an episode that didn't even air yet for being "VERY forced" and whatever, i can also criticize your comment for being completely irrelevant when you think about how much the choice of Dedenne crying will affect the series' quality overall and how much it doesn't make sense for someone to say it's out of character for a baby-like pokemon to cry over a sad moment.
It doesn't mean however that i think every criticism is just as irrelevant as the one about Dedenne's crying.

Last edited:

satopi

I feel like Bonnie promising Puni chan to someday find him again is more plausible (which could be her first goal when she becomes a trainer like Serena did) than any of these false promises of practice battling. When was the last time Ash kept his promise with anyone?

noakai

Max has his promise to return for Ralts when he's 10. Meanwhile Bonnie has A LEGENDARY promising her they could travel together again.

Oh yes. We can't forget she's the one who ordered Lysandre's death.

I'm 100% serious when I say that sometime in the future, probably when they're wrapping the anime up, I want a glimpse of older Bonnie with Squishy somehow. I don't care if it's two seconds, I want it.

satopi

I'm 100% serious when I say that sometime in the future, probably when they're wrapping the anime up, I want a glimpse of older Bonnie with Squishy somehow. I don't care if it's two seconds, I want it.
A daydream or a future look of her will be much appreciated. Hopefully her voice changes unlike Ash.

Status
Not open for further replies.