• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 6th: XY&Z044 - We Start at Zero! Clemont's Decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
"As things are returning to normal following the Flare incident, the damaged Kalos region starts its gradual restoration process. Clemont has spent his days hard at work rebuilding the Gym and repairing the Citroid. And finally, on the day before the Gym is going to reopen, a boy comes to visit it.

-------

The incident caused by Flare has come to an end, and the Kalos region starts getting restored little by little. Clemont is also busy restoring the Gym and repairing the Citroid. On the day before the Gym is finally going to reopen, a boy comes to visit Clemont. The boy tells him that he challenged the Citroid to a gym battle once and lost against it, and that he has now come for a rematch...

--------

POKEMON FAN:

http://i.imgur.com/GXAbcDq.jpg

3 Super News Reports on the TV Anime, Part 2

What are Serena and Clemont's Next Goals!?

What do these two aim for now that they've returned from their Kalos adventures?

The first step towards restoring the Lumiose Gym!

Clemont has returned as Gym Leader of the Lumiose Gym alongside the Citroid, which has served as his substitute for a long while, in order to accept challenges from Trainers.

*The Citroid lost its memory in the fight against Team Flare. It has now been reborn.
*The Citroid once again battles Alba, a Trainer that lost to it once before.

------

http://i.imgur.com/4wDPYI0.jpg

Summary: Clemont has been really busy restoring the Gym and repairing the Citroid. The day before the Gym reopens, a boy comes there and challenes the Citroid to a rematch!!
Blurbs:
*The Citroid is getting restored as well!?
*This boy challenges the Citroid to a fight.
*Clemont is unsure about whether or not he should accept the challenge.

Last edited:

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I'm hoping this is SatoSmogonfrog vs Zard X duel that was interrupted by Team Flare at the league. Alain gets 'redeemed' in this episode.

That would infuriate so many people, if ash is about to put the final blow into charizard, but then flares ends the league. Then ash wins the unofficial battle after.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
The solution I'm hoping for is Alain acknowledges Ash would have beaten him, and surrenders the title to Ash, thereby making him the winner.

Yea but it's not official at all still, it will never be in the books ash winning or him having the trophy and he will still get **** for never being able to win.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
That would infuriate so many people, if ash is about to put the final blow into charizard, but then flares ends the league. Then ash wins the unofficial battle after.

I can see that happening too. At least it's better than Team Rocket interfering with the match.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
I can see that happening too. At least it's better than Team Rocket interfering with the match.

It really makes no difference, ash once again doesnt win the league, and this time he almost for sure would have. This is no better than ash losing to a team of legendaries imo. At least then it was in the books and nothing sh could do about it.

andrewscott48209

It really makes no difference, ash once again doesnt win the league, and this time he almost for sure would have. This is no better than ash losing to a team of legendaries imo. At least then it was in the books and nothing sh could do about it.

Who's to say the battle got interrupted? There's still a chance it may be concluded in XYZ38. And there's still a chance Ash can win.

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
Who's to say the battle got interrupted? There's still a chance it may be concluded in XYZ38. And there's still a chance Ash can win.

Trust me, I really hope that's what happens, but I just have a bad feeling with malva being there and this chespin episode, it's so obviously setting up for this.

andrewscott48209

Trust me, I really hope that's what happens, but I just have a bad feeling with malva being there and this chespin episode, it's so obviously setting up for this.

Maybe, but I think the battle may have Team Flare implications, and the plot may actually allow Ash to win.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I just hope that Ash and Greninja don't have to give up the Ash-Greninja power in order to stop the Ultimate Weapon from exploding/firing....

Navin

MALDREAD
Yea but it's not official at all still, it will never be in the books ash winning or him having the trophy and he will still get **** for never being able to win.

Let me clarify. What I am saying is I am hoping for a scenario where the final battle between Ash and Alain is interrupted, and after Team Flare are defeated, the league might determine how to resume (possibly offer a winner-take-all 1 v 1). However, Alain steps in and acknowledges Ash as the winner, thereby officially giving him the title.

ShadowForce720

Let me clarify. What I am saying is I am hoping for a scenario where the final battle between Ash and Alain is interrupted, and after Team Flare are defeated, the league might determine how to resume (possibly offer a winner-take-all 1 v 1). However, Alain steps in and acknowledges Ash as the winner, thereby officially giving him the title.

The problem with that is given Ash's personality Ash would not really accept that and would actually want to have a 1vs1 battle against Alain so that the match could have an actual proper conclusion.

Mr. Henry

Banned
I think this will be the final fight between Ash Greninja against Charizard X or Lysandre, this episode should be airing on September 29 if there is indeed a break on August 11, after this one there are like 4 or 5 episodes left for XY&Z my guess.

Epicocity

The problem with that is given Ash's personality Ash would not really accept that and would actually want to have a 1vs1 battle against Alain so that the match could have an actual proper conclusion.

I think he's trying to say that Alain would say that if Ash defeated him in a 1v1 during the Flare arc, not just as a random formality.

nuzamaki90

Not if SatoSmogonfrog actually brings down Zard X. Alain could be insistent, and Ash finally accepts.

You and I both know Ash won't accept it until it is official. He'll just say they'll have another rematch.

Remember when he had his first battle against Paul and Paul and Brock insisted it was a tie but Ash said since Pikachu fell first, it was a lose? He's just too stubborn for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.