1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Oct 6th: XY&Z044 - We Start at Zero! Clemont's Decision!!

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Dephender, Jul 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squirtle_007

Squirtle_007 Well-Known Member

XY was not good for the companions, period.

2. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Am I supposed to laugh?"

Except Bonnie. Max wished he had a legendary willing to kill a man for 50 episodes.

3. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

Wonder what Greninja will do in this episode. It must have been the broadcast pokemon for a reason

4. satopi

satopi SM Ash is best Ash! All hail Champion Ash!

Oh, I'm sorry for not being born by a few years. T_T Not my fault Alan thought that those pants made him look edgy.

Well not quite. Eureka was a really good traveling companion. She's more than just the cute, energetic girl. ;) Puni chan was great as well!

5. AuraChannelerChris

I'm pretty sure many people loathe Bonnie moreso than they did to Max, but maybe it's just me.

Guessing this episode doubles as a Bonnie episode. Had she gotten an episode, she would mop for Z1 all day long.

6. satopi

True but she's still miles better than Max who only had one focus episode in the whole anime and was just an annoying smartarse.
    Seeing as though she's her happy self again (at the surprise party), she must've took lessons from Ash on how to get rid of depression at a light speed rate. She can stare at that Z1 ornament and pretend it's Puni chan. Problem solved!

7. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Alain might feel guilty for what he did, but I don't want him to turn himself into the police here cuz he should've made peace with himself already when he redeemed himself during the Team Flare finale. Also, him turning himself in would just cause more theories about him giving up his league winner title also, which I've never seen eye-to-eye with. ^^;

8. Dephender

Dephender Gizakawayusu Staff Member Moderator

9. lemoncatpower

lemoncatpower Cynical optimist

oooo I wonder what they'll learn! A big life lesson? Or maybe learn about a new region? :O

10. Blaze Master X

Blaze Master X Galarian Darmanitan

Neither Kenzo (Wetland Keeper) or Masaki Aizawa? I guess Ash keeps Goodra and it will get oak'd at the end of XYZ.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
  11. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Tsundere Girl

I'm calling that Clemont will stay behind at the gym at the end to help Clembot regain its memories by retraining it to battle.

12. satopi

Clemont and Citriod learn that their bond is still intacted... Clemont-Citriod bond phenomenon. After this then it's Manon's time to shine! :D

The above comment seems very likely what will happen.

13. Red and Blue

Red and Blue Well-Known Member

I'm more interested in Alan's celebration party then Clemont's match

He might have already sent it back between episodes

14. Squirtle_007

Squirtle_007 Well-Known Member

That awkward moment when the summary is more about the robot, than about his creator ... but oh well, that was Clemont during his whole run, always in the background

Touché

15. Janovy

Janovy Banned

I wish I could feel bad about Clembot...but I can't..it's a freaking robot.

16. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

I'm thinking Ash decides to head over there in the Xerosic episode but gets sidetracked.

17. mystic9899

mystic9899 Pokemon fan

so i'm assuming clemont will stay the gym to train clembot and be gym leader alongside with it.

18. AuraChannelerChris

Papa Clemont, please, explain to us why you have a night job as a masked hero. In fact, explain EVERYTHING about that.

Dammit, Clemont! Stop being lazy and condemn yourself to staying in your city to do your job forever!

19. mystic9899

mystic9899 Pokemon fan

you know i think it'd be pretty cool if before their farewell, clemont gave bonnie dedenne's pokeball and told her that after this journey she's mature enough to take care of pokemon on her own especially after the zygarde incident. of course, there's the unfortunate matter that nobody ages in this show and thus bonnie will never be old enough to have her own pokemon.

20. Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Ash&Pikachu-Fan Pika-Speed

So, this episode is for Clemont to decide what he wants to do and the next episode is for Serena to decide.. I wonder what Bonnie will think of Clemont's decision, I hope she gets a nice goodbye too. I hope she decides to join Ash in school. XD Jk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.