• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 6th: XY&Z044 - We Start at Zero! Clemont's Decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
Seems like Ash vs Clemont will also be squeezed into this episode. I really don't see this episode escaping without something being rushed...

Epicocity

Seems like Ash vs Clemont will also be squeezed into this episode. I really don't see this episode escaping without something being rushed...

Nah, I don't think the battle takes place this episode. Looks like Shauna's refereeing and she's nowhere on the VA list (and shares no VA) for this episode.

Edit: I may be wrong about Shauna...could be Bonnie. Sorry!

Last edited:

Kaiser-Bisharp

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't miss almost everything literally blowing up in Clemonts face. In a comedic way not a negative one.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
It looks like Clemont will have a flashback of him and Citriod's last moment together. Bunnelby and Pikachu are battling (though it looks like a practice battle) and Ash and Serena will battle. Also, a momento of Bonnie and Puni chan's bond? I am now les hyped about the episode (aside from Alan's last minute surprise party). It looks like they're gonna rush Ash and Clemont's battle, Clemont is gonna battle Alba, Alan has his surprise party with fireworks, and then it sets up to Ash and Serena talking about her future. Then they'll battle next episode.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
This preview is not for this episode but for XY&Z045. I say this because in the preview, we see Bunnelby, Sylveon and Braixen (not in the same scene) and yet, none of those pokemon are on the voice list posted by Dephender.

Gosh please don't look at the voicelist. The ttile in this preview is: Upcoming Episode Date 6 October Preview. It wouldn't make any sense that this is XYZ45... and Voice list aren't accurate either because it says XYZ45 has no Bunnlebee included (not even Clemont) so stop looking at that

Motor Bug2005

Gosh please don't look at the voicelist. The ttile in this preview is: Upcoming Episode Date 6 October Preview. It wouldn't make any sense that this is XYZ45... and Voice list aren't accurate either because it says XYZ45 has no Bunnlebee included (not even Clemont) so stop looking at that

The voice list for XY&Z045 hasn't been released yet.

KungFuMaster

KungFu Zen Mode
The voice list for XY&Z045 hasn't been released yet.

Still doesn't explain why this voicelist is 100% accurate. Voicelist are based on things we know, but we don't know anything. And how can you explain me the title of the Preview saying releases on 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
That awkward moment when the summary is more about the robot, than about his creator ... but oh well, that was Clemont during his whole run, always in the background

Well the Clembot is Clemont's greatest technological achievement, so if anything the focus on it is complimentary to Clemont's character too. I'm really glad that Clemont's sad about the new Clembot having no memories tho. It makes me sympathize with what Clemont's been put through. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.