• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 6th: XY&Z044 - We Start at Zero! Clemont's Decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Why does it seem like they like to cram a lot of things into these episodes?

And then focus on the other things that contradict the title. Yeah, it's just the average character stealing Clemont's thunder episode.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Why does it seem like they like to cram a lot of things into these episodes?

Because the fillers took most of the timeof the anime season and now they better end everything in a rushed conclusion

satopi

Then WHY did we get a 3 WEEKS BREAK? The series is about to end anyway so why cant they give us some more episodes? :/

Because they don't want to make more episodes which would probably be meaningless filler anyway. We already had a 1 Hour Special and this week is a holiday break or another show took its time slot.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Then WHY did we get a 3 WEEKS BREAK? The series is about to end anyway so why cant they give us some more episodes? :/

To be fair, the animation studio doesn't have complete control over whether or not there are breaks between episodes. That's at the discretion of the broadcasting network - in this case, TV Tokyo. If TV Tokyo wants to air something else during Pokémon's time slot, then Pokémon gets shafted. (Of course, there are those weeks when no new episodes are aired because of national holidays, but that happens in the West, too, so again, you can't really fault the animation studio for that.) Last week, Pokémon's normal slot was taken up by some sort of special about foreigners who are dying to go to Japan. This week, Pokémon's time slot was taken up by a Naruto special.

NihilisticNoivern

And one of the missed episodes makes sense with our scheduke anyways, we DID get an hour special after all. Sucks, but at least we made it through the hard part and there's only 6 days left. I'm actually just starting to get hyped for the sun and moon anime now.

satopi

So we have Ash vs Clemont, Clembot vs random Cubone/Vivillon trainer, some sort of party for Alain?, anything else I'm missing? That's quite a lot to do in 23 minutes
Also the ending where it'll set up for Serena's future episode.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
So we have Ash vs Clemont, Clembot vs random Cubone/Vivillon trainer, some sort of party for Alain?, anything else I'm missing? That's quite a lot to do in 23 minutes

There might be Serena stuff near the end. Either way this episode is getting rushed one way or another. I'm guessing the Ash vs Clemont battle won't even last a minute.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?

There might be Serena stuff near the end. Either way this episode is getting rushed one way or another. I'm guessing the Ash vs Clemont battle won't even last a minute.
Right, how could I forget about Serena...

Anyway, I'm wondering if they'd have Ash v Clemont at the start of the episode, doesn't make sense, but I suppose it would fit the situation

satopi

Right, how could I forget about Serena...

Anyway, I'm wondering if they'd have Ash v Clemont at the start of the episode, doesn't make sense, but I suppose it would fit the situation
It'll probably be after the battle though I'm probably wrong. Maybe before it. One Last Battle With Ash! Clemont ver.

noakai

Plus the usual Team Rocket diversion that wastes some more time. Hopefully it's one of the shorter ones. I feel like the party with Alan is his goodbye too so who knows how long that will take.

satopi

Plus the usual Team Rocket diversion that wastes some more time. Hopefully it's one of the shorter ones. I feel like the party with Alan is his goodbye too so who knows how long that will take.
Who knows. XD Looking at this again, this episode is cramming in so many things irrelevant to Clemont. This would've been better if it was in a different episode. If this was Alan's and Manon's goodbye episode, I'd prefer if they left at the end of the Team Flare arc or an episode after it rather than put into the Clemont episode.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i'm kinda just looking forward to potential sun/moon news at the end of the episode at this point. also, does anyone have a link or screenshot of ash and clemont battling? i must've missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.