• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 6th: XY&Z044 - We Start at Zero! Clemont's Decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
What if it's Cameron? Lol

Cameron comes in with 7 badges, thinking the league isn't over yet, and then realizes the league is over once he gets his 8th badge. Also brings only 2 Pokemon in a 3v3, but who cares he's got that Hydriegon and DEM Lucario.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Cameron comes in with 7 badges, thinking the league isn't over yet, and then realizes the league is over once he gets his 8th badge. Also brings only 2 Pokemon in a 3v3, but who cares he's got that Hydriegon and DEM Lucario.

He also reveals he has a Mega Alolan Hydreigon with its own Z Move same with Lucario

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Maybe the boy will use Alolan pokemon which puts Alola on the map for Ash.

I think Prof Oak's cousin will help in bringing Ash to Alola/give Ash a reason to go to Alola. This is more about Clemont and it's most likely Takeru. Yay for continuity!!

Kululu34

Prog. Rock Lover
I'm ready for Clembot 2.0, now with guns.

Clembot! (Clembot in ED 209's voice) You have 20 seconds to put down your pokeball!

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Clembot! (Clembot in ED 209's voice) You have 20 seconds to put down your pokeball!

Clembot has the right to bear arms. He's exercising the second amendment. He's armed and read-... oh wait this isn't Isshu.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
What would be the point of Ash and Clemont facing again? It's probably just some random new trainer like that girl we saw at the end of BW.

Yea I wouldn't want to see Ash vs Clemont occur here, mostly cuz I thought that their gym battle was enough. The mystery boy in the summary can just battle Clemont instead, in which case I hope Clemont wins using Heliolisk. :3

Mike999246

Calling it now, it'll be some random kid from Alola who will have 2 Pokemon from Alola and an Alolan form Pokemon and he'll beat Clemont and tell Ash about Alola, leading to the Sun Moon anime

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
There was a leak that said Serena, Bonnie, and Lillie would be the companions, but that's probably fake. Bonnie continuing on wouldn't be bad though. Her connection to Zygarde is certainly interesting.

Where is the source for this?

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
There was a leak that said Serena, Bonnie, and Lillie would be the companions, but that's probably fake. Bonnie continuing on wouldn't be bad though. Her connection to Zygarde is certainly interesting.

Probably fake. Why would Ash be surrounded by girls? Or are the writers trying to start a literal shipping war?

LizardonX

Banned
Harems are quite popular if Japan churns out so many of them every year.

Not that I think Ash will get a harem.

He's too into Pikachu to get with a human.

dp045

You may only be a COTD around, but what matters is me Where are Serena and Ash? According to the summary days passed since the incident with Team Flare and assume that in those days Clemont was rebuilding his gym so we have been Ash and Serena meantime? An interesting plot would be twice that Ash in a coma after the battle, xD.

PS: Regarding the harem as much anime coming out season are school thematic so if next season outside the adventures of Ash being student safe to enter the top 3 of the most watched per week, xD.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
PS: Regarding the harem as much anime coming out season are school thematic so if next season outside the adventures of Ash being student safe to enter the top 3 of the most watched per week, xD.

What? It's like you're running Spanish through google translate.

Sephora

yes I'm back
When I first saw this title, I quickly assumed this was Clemont's departure episode - and I still stand by that since it seems the most likely. I mean what else could Clemont's decision be?

Where is the source for this?

It's a fake - don't pay it any heed

Red and Blue

When I first saw this title, I quickly assumed this was Clemont's departure episode - and I still stand by that since it seems the most likely. I mean what else could Clemont's decision be?

It's a fake - don't pay it any heed

A departure seems a bit early since we have at least six episodes left. Besides, the airport back to Kanto is in Lumiose

Status
Not open for further replies.