• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Oct 6th: XY&Z044 - We Start at Zero! Clemont's Decision!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Wonder what Greninja will do in this episode. It must have been the broadcast pokemon for a reason

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
If you weren't alive to wear those in the nineties, then don't diss those pants. Fashion was just like that.
Oh, I'm sorry for not being born by a few years. T_T Not my fault Alan thought that those pants made him look edgy.

XY was not good for the companions, period.
Well not quite. Eureka was a really good traveling companion. She's more than just the cute, energetic girl. ;) Puni chan was great as well!

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Well not quite. Eureka was a really good traveling companion. She's more than just the cute, energetic girl. ;) Puni chan was great as well!

I'm pretty sure many people loathe Bonnie moreso than they did to Max, but maybe it's just me.

Guessing this episode doubles as a Bonnie episode. Had she gotten an episode, she would mop for Z1 all day long.

satopi

I'm pretty sure many people loathe Bonnie moreso than they did to Max, but maybe it's just me.

Guessing this episode doubles as a Bonnie episode. Had she gotten an episode, she would mop for Z1 all day long.

True but she's still miles better than Max who only had one focus episode in the whole anime and was just an annoying smartarse.
Seeing as though she's her happy self again (at the surprise party), she must've took lessons from Ash on how to get rid of depression at a light speed rate. She can stare at that Z1 ornament and pretend it's Puni chan. Problem solved!

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
My theory is that Alain went ahead and turned himself in to the authorities or was advised to. Obviously, he did play a role in creating the chaos that spread through Lumiose and even went to Anistar, so I think it would be the right thing to do. Unfortunately, I don't think it will happen, but I can't imagine why else Mairin would be so stunned.

Alain might feel guilty for what he did, but I don't want him to turn himself into the police here cuz he should've made peace with himself already when he redeemed himself during the Team Flare finale. Also, him turning himself in would just cause more theories about him giving up his league winner title also, which I've never seen eye-to-eye with. ^^;

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
Neither Kenzo (Wetland Keeper) or Masaki Aizawa? I guess Ash keeps Goodra and it will get oak'd at the end of XYZ.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I'm calling that Clemont will stay behind at the gym at the end to help Clembot regain its memories by retraining it to battle.

satopi

Clemont and Citriod learn that their bond is still intacted... Clemont-Citriod bond phenomenon. After this then it's Manon's time to shine! :D

The above comment seems very likely what will happen.

Red and Blue

I'm more interested in Alan's celebration party then Clemont's match

Neither Kenzo (Wetland Keeper) or Masaki Aizawa? I guess Ash keeps Goodra and it will get oak'd at the end of XYZ.

He might have already sent it back between episodes

Squirtle_007

That awkward moment when the summary is more about the robot, than about his creator ... but oh well, that was Clemont during his whole run, always in the background

Except Bonnie. Max wished he had a legendary willing to kill a man for 50 episodes.

Touché

Janovy

Banned
I wish I could feel bad about Clembot...but I can't..it's a freaking robot.

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
you know i think it'd be pretty cool if before their farewell, clemont gave bonnie dedenne's pokeball and told her that after this journey she's mature enough to take care of pokemon on her own especially after the zygarde incident. of course, there's the unfortunate matter that nobody ages in this show and thus bonnie will never be old enough to have her own pokemon.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
So, this episode is for Clemont to decide what he wants to do and the next episode is for Serena to decide.. I wonder what Bonnie will think of Clemont's decision, I hope she gets a nice goodbye too. I hope she decides to join Ash in school. XD Jk.

Status
Not open for further replies.