• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 13th: SM143 - Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
So we're still pretty much in the dark on this subject... good to know. Can't wait to see how the battle progresses

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I love all the hype and info offered, Emperte swims around researching currents to aid Prof. Kukui in research. Fushingbana is maybe a wrestling ‘mon like Gaogaen due to being a heavy weight? I’m still surprised that they’re treating this exhibition match with such a heavy amount of grandeur and even backtracking back to former leagues just to reinstate how Satoshi made history by winning the Alola League. More and more likely it’s seeming Nyaheat could eventually evolve into Gaogaen through this fight but don’t wanna get to cocky about it and get disappointed.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I love all the hype and info offered, Emperte swims around researching currents to aid Prof. Kukui in research. Fushingbana is maybe a wrestling ‘mon like Gaogaen due to being a heavy weight? I’m still surprised that they’re treating this exhibition match with such a heavy amount of grandeur and even backtracking back to former leagues just to reinstate how Satoshi made history by winning the Alola League. More and more likely it’s seeming Nyaheat could eventually evolve into Gaogaen through this fight but don’t wanna get to cocky about it and get disappointed.
The exhibition match was the main draw of the League in universe since it was only the first one and they needed to get people hyped about it.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
If i was writing i would have let lycannroc take out braviary, let venasur defeat rowlet (which looks like happening), pikachu take out empoleon, have melmetal beat venasaur (as revenge for rowlet) and damaging incineroar have naganadel take out lucario and damage his 6th pokemon and then let torracat beat that 6th pokemon and probably damaged incineror.
Lycannroc vs braviary- Lycannroc
Lyc. vs empoleon Empoleon
Pikachu vs Empoleon-Pikachu
Pikachu vs Venasaur-Venasaur
Rowlet vs Venasaur-Venasaur
Melmetal vs Venasaur-Melmetal
Melmetal vs Incineror-Incineroar (damaged and recalled)
Naganadel vs lucario-Nganadel
Naganadel vs 6th pokemon-6th pokemon (takes damage)
Torracat vs 6th pokemon-Torracat
Torracat vs Incineroar-Torracat/Incineroar(probably it evolves)
Ash beats kukui 6-5.

So it says to look forward to Kukui's sixth pokemon and that the battle continues on to the next episode. Maybe Kukui's sixth is Tapu Koko? So for this episode we'll see something like this maybe:
- Incineroar vs. Melmetal (continues from the last episode, Incineroar wins and is recalled)
- Lucario vs. Naganadel (Naganadel wins)
- Incineroar vs. Naganadel (Incineroar wins but is poisoned by Naganadel)
- Incineroar vs. Torracat (double KO)

And then maybe Kukui reveals Tapu Koko at the end.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
The one thing we know for sure about this is Pikachu is still on the side line after having likely beaten Empoleon. So I guess Torrecat could provoke a double knockout

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I figured out Kukui's sixth mon: It's Ash's Greninja

Red and Blue

If it wasn't for Empoleon I could have actually seen Kukui own a Greninja. Plus if Ash acknowledged owning one that would 100 percent confirm to any doubters that SM is still canon

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Then Ash recalls him and wins the battle
He or Prof Oak should still have his pokéball, since he had Poipole's

In a way that would makes sense since this last second backflipping is common in pro wrestling and kukui has wrestling gimmick.

Probably it's forbidden to have a Greninja and Blast Burn in the same team

The level of this blast burn and previous one is not the same so he can tank it, i would say AG can definitely take out kukui's incineroar with relative ease.

Red and Blue

So I'm guessing Incineroar and Torracat will tie with each other and Pikachu will be the last one standing on Ash's team. Kukui will either reveal Koko as his true final Pokemon or Koko will insist on fighting before he brings it out

Status
Not open for further replies.