• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 13th: SM143 - Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and Professor Kukui's battle has now become Nyaheat VS Gaogaen. Can Nyaheat win against Gaogaen?!

---------

Agoyon and Lucario clash. And after that, the direction the match will take depends on the outcome of the showdown between Nyaheat and Gaogaen. Nyaheat has yet to win against Gaogaen even once; will it be able to do so this time?

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

Last edited:

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
So this will be final part of ash vs kukui, it this the final match up or is it going to be tapu koko vs pikachu its confusing. I have a feeling we could see a last minute evolution.

andrewscott48209

So this will be final part of ash vs kukui, it this the final match up or is it going to be tapu koko vs pikachu its confusing. I have a feeling we could see a last minute evolution.
I think that this is the original final battle. Once this battle ends, and before the crowd can leave, Tapu Koko appears, heals Pikachu, and challenges it to a battle under professor Kukui's control, so that they can both use a Z Move.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Tapu Koko wouldn't be able to heal Pikachu without external help - Tapu Lele can do it with her scales, while Tapu Bulu needs to give berries. However, Koko has been shown to refresh Z-Power, as the shiny one did during the adventure in the Ultra Ruin.

andrewscott48209

Tapu Koko wouldn't be able to heal Pikachu without external help - Tapu Lele can do it with her scales, while Tapu Bulu needs to give berries. However, Koko has been shown to refresh Z-Power, as the shiny one did during the adventure in the Ultra Ruin.
True, but we might also see Tapu Lele here or in the next episode. We'll have to wait for further summaries to see if that's true.

nickdt

We won't. Torracat is not gonna evolve because of a number of factors: 1. Torracat hates Incineroar (Makes no sense for it to evolve into something it hates) 2. If Torracat evolves, it won't face Incineroar to avoid confusion for the people watching.

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
We won't. Torracat is not gonna evolve because of a number of factors: 1. Torracat hates Incineroar (Makes no sense for it to evolve into something it hates) 2. If Torracat evolves, it won't face Incineroar to avoid confusion for the people watching.

I wouldn’t say that’s a fair reason to rule it out. 1) Correct me if I’m wrong but Torracat doesn’t like HATE Incineroar as a species, right? It’s just got it’s rivalry with Kukui’s, not like there’s any real hard feelings involved. And 2) there have been fights between Pokemon of the same species in the anime before, and not just with one being distinguished by being shiny or something like that. Not saying that I think Torracat WILL evolve but I don’t think there’s really a lot that would PREVENT it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I think it's clear that some sort of upgrade is gonna happen here with Torracat. If not evolution, maybe he'll use Blaze for an extra bit of power.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Wooo! 3 parter! I'm assuming that Pikachu will get knocked out because they still have the rematch with Tapu Koko afterward.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I think Torracat is going to lose, and Pikachu is going to cleanup the weakened Incineroar.

Source: The opening, where Pikachu is battling Incineroar.

Yeah, you're officially trolling. Where's Pikachu vs. Zeraora in the league?!?

pancakemonster

Alola...home...
Whatever happens, I'm glad Torracat is getting a fair shake at its rival. And between Incineroar having to fight Lycanroc and Melmetal, maybe it can even pull out the win.

mobius34

I think Torracat is going to lose, and Pikachu is going to cleanup the weakened Incineroar.

Source: The opening, where Pikachu is battling Incineroar.

The summary is, "Will Torracat win against Incineroar?" which is the same wording they used in the league final, which said, "Will Ash win his first league?" They're mostly likely going to have Torracat win to settle its rivalry.

I just wonder if it will evolve or not.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
If Torracat evolves I can see Ash winning, if not, Kukui would win.

Zariful

It legit says the battle has come down to Torracat vs Incineroar. They’re both down to their final Pokémon. There’s no Pikachu coming in to sweep.

nuzamaki90

Torracat’s bell trait has never been brought up a single time besides for this battle. That was done specifically to indicate Torracat’s passionate feelings for this battle. This is 100% going to end in Torracat taking on Blast Burn ala Fletchling and evolve.

And it will be spoiled by Oha Suta to make this whole thing come full circle

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
That’ll be stupid and overly done if Torracat evolves and wins against Incineroar. You really think he’ll win after the last time he evolved? Torracat doesn’t have to evolve in order to beat Incineroar and it’ll lose all hype if the #1 DEM occurs here again. If Torracat was going to evolve, we could’ve at least gotten it’s Z Crystal. I think he’ll use a Z Move to counter against Incineroar.

mobius34

That’ll be stupid and overly done if Torracat evolves and wins against Incineroar. You really think he’ll win after the last time he evolved? Torracat doesn’t have to evolve in order to beat Incineroar and it’ll lose all hype if the #1 DEM occurs here again. If Torracat was going to evolve, we could’ve at least gotten it’s Z Crystal. I think he’ll use a Z Move to counter against Incineroar.

What on earth are you referring to here? It evolving to put up a fight would make sense. Torracat was heavily outmatched and I cannot see it winning without a DEM if it stays as is

Status
Not open for further replies.