• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 13th: SM143 - Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Well at least Ashs other Alola pokemon actually use more than 2 moves.What happened to him using thunderbolt and harden those could be useful

Revolver Furious Dragon

Well at least Ashs other Alola pokemon actually use more than 2 moves.What happened to him using thunderbolt and harden those could be useful

Well thunderbolt went to naganadel and I don't think even the writers are dumb enough to put the same move on 3 of ash's Pokémon

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
True and up until this series none of ash pokemon had a electric move other than Pikachu. also what was that move nagandadel was using in the preview kinda looked like fell stinger or poison jab

Revolver Furious Dragon

Mini-Modding
Melmetal could learn thunder punch but doubt the writers will do that

Reported for double posting.

And thunder punch would be great for melmetal. Which is why the crap writing staff won't do it

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
True and up until this series none of ash pokemon had a electric move other than Pikachu. also what was that move nagandadel was using in the preview kinda looked like fell stinger or poison jab

Presumably it’s X-Scissor, given what we know from last episode.

Admittedly I am a bit stumped by Naganadel’s moveset that we’ve seen so far but I’m sure it’ll have at least one more new move in place of Fury Attack. Dragon Pulse would seem reasonable but who knows, maybe it’ll come packing Fire Blast or some secret weapon. I was going to question why Thunderbolt is there at all but tbh that does make sense for it, it emphasizes Naganadel’s connection to Pikachu and its affinity for light, and it gave Kukui an opportunity to show off that he has an Electrium Z before potentially using it with Tapu Koko. X-Scissor still kinda baffles me though, but I guess it shouldn’t since they did literally the same thing with Hawlucha.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Sigh so Melmetal still only spams the same 2 moves

He is the goodra and torterra of this region both were lso hyped on evoling but after that both fall flat big time. Melmetal is the same case.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
He is the goodra and torterra of this region both were lso hyped on evoling but after that both fall flat big time. Melmetal is the same case.
Melmetal has existed for 5 episodes.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Naganadel better win against.
And Torracat better evolve
Otherwise this entire battle is 100% just a waste of time

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Melmetal has existed for 5 episodes.

Goodra also existed for around 10-12 episode and then released two times and not to mention this will be its last battle before being oaked.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Who knows maybe when ash travels the world in the next series he will use older Pokémon

He better do otherwise this would be wasted potential, there are many fanfavourite pokemon that people want to see and haven't seen for ages.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Was Lucario using Extreme Speed or something?

So, Torracat stays a Torracat. Well, at least it did better than Ash's Pignite, who didn't have anything going for just to be utterly replaced by Ash's Charizard, before the dragon faded into complete obscurity.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
Ilma only has a mega because he was in klos, what relation does kukui have with kalos region and not to mention if he had one he would have used it over incineror against that TR grunt with mega aggron and revealing his true identity to faba.

Was Lucario using Extreme Speed or something?

So, Torracat stays a Torracat. Well, at least it did better than Ash's Pignite, who didn't have anything going for just to be utterly replaced by Ash's Charizard, before the dragon faded into complete obscurity.
Last I checked bulbapedia didn’t say anything about Lucario using extreme speed but I believe it was extreme speed

Red and Blue

Well if Nagandel manages to beat Lucario it could poison Incineroar with Toxic before going down. That could play a big part in Torracat managing to tie with him

Zariful

I hope we’ve learned a valuable lesson from these episodes. Expecting Rowlet and Melmetal to be fall guys and they both ended up picking up some victories. While we don’t know 100% that Tapu Koko is subbing in as Kukui’s sixth. We know Tapu Koko has been watching the battle and that Pikachu only got a bit of damage from Empoleon. So Pikachu is practically fresh. If Torracat and Incineroar do tie, I hope Naganadel doesn’t lose or tie. Torracat has type advantage on Lucario, so they could easily justify Torracat swooping in for an extra win and then tie.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Wouldn't that massively devalue their rivalry if Torracat wins only because he was helped.
This whole fight is mostly done as Ash whole Team helps to bring down Incineroar. Firstly Lycanroc, later Melmetal. I wouldn't be surprised if Pikachu or/and Naganadel also will help a bit.

It's a very clever and logical way od taking down such a powerhouse.

It makes it it at least believable than Torracat winning on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.