• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 13th: SM143 - Conclusion! Gaogaen VS Nyaheat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnovaMaster

So it's now confirmed worst professor is the Alolan Stu. lmao
If Ash loses, that only proves my point. Good luck defending that, SM defenders

Is this a racially motivated opinion I see?

Saying Elm, Birch, Rowan, Juniper, and Sycamore are better professors is a flat out lie

Kukui is a Pokemon trainer many years older than Ash, and he's still struggling enough that Incineroar will likely be defeated, so even your definition of Stu is laughable

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Staff list is out:

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Animation Director 岩根雅明 (Masaaki Iwane)
Animation Director 志村泉 (Izumi Shimura)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
after the new summary for sm144, i can see the conclusion of torrikat and inceneroar being a double ko! i wonder if torri will evolve, too?!

What a shame the writers has again ruined torracat with another pokemon, kukui vs ash should have torracat vs incineroar as there last pokemon if this was complete battle, now both will resolve there rivalry just for sake of focusing on tapu koko vs pikachu which will be the main event now. First toracat was pushed aside in favour of lycannroc and now in it s possibly most important moment it will be overshadowed by someone else, all its potential at the time of its capture were ruined.

UnovaMaster

What a shame the writers has again ruined torracat with another pokemon, kukui vs ash should have torracat vs incineroar as there last pokemon if this was complete battle, now both will resolve there rivalry just for sake of focusing on tapu koko vs pikachu which will be the main event now. First toracat was pushed aside in favour of lycannroc and now in it s possibly most important moment it will be overshadowed by someone else, all its potential at the time of its capture were ruined.

Ah yes, the battle that Ash's Pikachu is taking an L in is clearly meant to overshadow Torracat, who has starred in 3/4 of this battle while Pikachu has sat back

Pikachu took out Silvally and tied with Zoroark, it along with Lycanroc are the fall guys for this match after schooling Gladion

This is symbolically going to be a win and loss situation

The writers are really mad at a fictional cat they drew, created and are letting get the best win record in the only 6 on 6! Glad your persecution complex has been fed even if it's for all the wrong things

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Ah yes, the battle that Ash's Pikachu is taking an L in is clearly meant to overshadow Torracat, who has starred in 3/4 of this battle while Pikachu has sat back

Pikachu took out Silvally and tied with Zoroark, it along with Lycanroc are the fall guys for this match after schooling Gladion

The writers are really mad at a fictional cat they drew, created and are letting get the best win record in the only 6 on 6! Glad your persecution complex has been fed even if it's for all the wrong things

Lol, i was talking about the whole series fully not just the league, torracat was only pokemon out of his fist 4 that didn't face any of the 4 kahunas, it was only used against one totem pokemon and that was it. And in this match it is not doing 3/4 of job, it has only faced venasaur and incineroar out of 6 pokemon so yeah oerall in the series it was massively underused.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Almost all of Ash's pokémon have overcome their rivals, and that's all that matters

Pikachu beat Mimikyu
Rowlet "beat" Decidueye
Duskroc beat Midroc
Torracat beat Incineroar
Melmetal did nothing
Naganadel did nothing

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Almost all of Ash's pokémon have overcome their rivals, and that's all that matters

Pikachu beat Mimikyu
Rowlet "beat" Decidueye
Duskroc beat Midroc
Torracat beat Incineroar
Melmetal did nothing
Naganadel did nothing

More like rowlet plot armored ecidueye, too bad melmetal happened late would have liked seeing either melmetal or even naganadel. And i dont think torracat is beating incineroar it is tying with it. Still better than doing nothing.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
More like rowlet plot armored ecidueye, too bad melmetal happened late would have liked seeing either melmetal or even naganadel. And i dont think torracat is beating incineroar it is tying with it. Still better than doing nothing.
Technically even Pikachu is plot armored(for over 20 years)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Technically even Pikachu is plot armored(for over 20 years)

Well ash's pikachu is special in a way.It can beat legendais after legendaries and still lose to a lvl 5 starter snivy.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Why do you say Pika is clearly taking an L? The battle can go either way, and it'll at least be even

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Pretty obvious to me Torrecat is staying a Torrecat here... oh well.

Interested to see if Kakui is using Firium-Z to match Ash's. Yes, it looks like that sure, but we've had some stunning visuals before.

Doppelgänger

Superancient Member
Interested to see if Kakui is using Firium-Z to match Ash's. Yes, it looks like that sure, but we've had some stunning visuals before.

I would say yes, because Incineroar bothered to learn a Fire-type move for this battle.
If yes, I think that means Koko uses Guardian of Alola, since Pikachu is absolutely using 10MV Thunderbolt and two mirror move matches in a row would be weird.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I would say yes, because Incineroar bothered to learn a Fire-type move for this battle.
If yes, I think that means Koko uses Guardian of Alola, since Pikachu is absolutely using 10MV Thunderbolt and two mirror move matches in a row would be weird.
I don't know. Pikachu's first match with Koko featured Gigavolt Havoc they might want to bookend it.
10 MV vs Guardian of Alola would be cooler though.

Status
Not open for further replies.