• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 14th: PM2019 128 - Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Satoshi VS Dande!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
It's time for the Masters Tournament Finals, which will determine who's the best in the world, and PWCS News is doing a special that will present the finals the world is eagerly awaiting in greater detail than anywhere else! The special will provide a thorough coverage of not only highlights of Satoshi and Dande's battles, but also of the various encounters between the two! In addition, the special has obtained some exclusive news it's going to break?!

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Exclusive breaking news makes me think it'll be about the new anime or revealing a special Leon mon
Either way, sad it's a recap, esp with a break on October 7th....
I won't be surprised if the anime does extend like the TPCI episode count hinted, it would be very jarring if we didn't see Project Mew completed at this point. If it does stick by SV cycle though, we have 3 eps of Ash vs Leon and one ep of a finale left then

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Pokémon be like YGO VRAINS: All Recaps, No Substance and a way to a rushed ending with recap after recap breaking the flow constantly and all the arc stall

Yeah I don't think this whole mess was purely a COVID issue, I think new production at OLM just got so badly disorganized we ended up like this

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
I would complain... But at this point it almost feels like bullying a disabled infant. This is just sad.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
@Dephender was that other clip show about JN that we had back in Year 2, the one where Gengar's moves were first revealed, did it get an episode number as well like these current recaps and AG/DP clip show? Or was it just a special only?

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Exclusive breaking news makes me think it'll be about (...) revealing a special Leon mon

I think it's this, that part of the summary is still in-universe. It's not the anime that's revealing breaking news, it's the PWCS special that's airing on TV in the Pokemon world.

@Dephender was that other clip show about JN that we had back in Year 2, the one where Gengar's moves were first revealed, did it get an episode number as well like these current recaps and AG/DP clip show? Or was it just a special only?

That was 2021's summer special.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I think it's this, that part of the summary is still in-universe. It's not the anime that's revealing breaking news, it's the PWCS special that's airing on TV in the Pokemon world.
Yeah, either the next series will be part of the JN structure only or they are just revealing Leon will be using Eternatus for his battle against Ash

DragonKahuna

Dragon Master
For me, they have faded all the hype away. I was so excited about Masters Tournament and hadn't been so for a major league since a long time. Recap after recap...at this point I don't even look forward to the new episodes. The only thing that keeps me a little hyped and can push me to watch is the potential return/cameos of past characters in the finals.

charchar56

breaking news: challengers can use ME, dynamax, and Z-moves in the finals lol

UnovaMaster

For me, they have faded all the hype away. I was so excited about Masters Tournament and hadn't been so for a major league since a long time. Recap after recap...at this point I don't even look forward to the new episodes. The only thing that keeps me a little hyped and can push me to watch is the potential return/cameos of past characters in the finals.

Sounds like your own personal issue to work out

Best of luck bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.