• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 14th: PM2019 128 - Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Satoshi VS Dande!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The special preview BETTER be good...
We don’t even know if it is a special preview yet. It could be something in-universe.
It less about the animators being lazy and more of them suffering from a lack of real good planning by the leadership I charge of the series.
We don’t know why production is suffering, only that it is. Yes, it could be due to production planning issues from the showrunners, or it may be due to something that isn‘t Tomiyasu or the other higher-ups fault. We don’t know what is happening behind the scenes, only that something is happening. I doubt we’ll ever know.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
We don’t even know if it is a special preview yet. It could be something in-universe.

We don’t know why production is suffering, only that it is. Yes, it could be due to production planning issues from the showrunners, or it may be due to something that isn‘t Tomiyasu or the other higher-ups fault. We don’t know what is happening behind the scenes, only that something is happening. I doubt we’ll ever know.
Well, it's just that them saying "breaking news" has a lot of people thinking that. Arceus--along with some other deities--knows this episodes need more (a LOT more) than showing clips of stuff we recently saw not too long ago...

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
The breaking news will definitely be something groundbreaking. Probably to inform the viewers "Did yall know Leon is the unbeatable champion with an unbeatable Charizard? Will he be able to find his way to the stadium on time? Please tune in to find out"

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Would be cool if they showed a new Pokemon of Leon in this episode. All of his battles are being broadcasted, so there should be footage of him using someone else rather than the three Pokémon we already saw. Thanks to merchandise and the games Mr Rime is all but confirmed anyways, so it would be a good opportunity to show some footage of him.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Maybe the grand breaking news will be a recap announcement for all JN episodes ?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I wonder if the in universe news is that Leon will be partnering with Eternatus. If Leon uses it, Ash should have brought over Melmetal but we know that's not happening.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I wonder if the in universe news is that Leon will be partnering with Eternatus. If Leon uses it, Ash should have brought over Melmetal but we know that's not happening.
Don’t worry it’s totally believable that Dracovish can take out Eternatus… totally believable…

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Maybe the in-universe news is that Leon will be retiring if Ash doesn't give him a good challenge? Or even just in general that he's retiring?

Maybe he wants to start on a path to be something he knows he'll struggle with since he's that desperate to be put into situations where he will be pushed to his limits.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Getting those “Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!” vibes from this episode. Let’s see if the result will be the same.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Don’t worry it’s totally believable that Dracovish can take out Eternatus… totally believable…
I won’t be surprised tbh
It took our champions’ Pokemon when barely doing any training or battling on screen

Status
Not open for further replies.