• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 14th: PM2019 128 - Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Satoshi VS Dande!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Getting those “Fierce Fighting at the Kalos League! Gather, All of My Passion!!” vibes from this episode. Let’s see if the result will be the same.
Sadly this is a recap

Sceptilee

I wasn't checking the leaks thread either because of the fear of Ash vs Leon spoilers. There really ought to be a better place to talk about this. But anyway, perhaps this increases the likelihood that Ash does defeat Leon and doesn't go to Paldea? If things really are bad then it's for the best honestly.

Would be cool if they showed a new Pokemon of Leon in this episode. All of his battles are being broadcasted, so there should be footage of him using someone else rather than the three Pokémon we already saw. Thanks to merchandise and the games Mr Rime is all but confirmed anyways, so it would be a good opportunity to show some footage of him.
I'd really like it if one of his Pokémon was a last stage form from Paldea, could be why they were hiding his other mons (aside from making him ridiculously OP of course). It's a great piece of advertisement as well to have Leon use it.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
They could make the most mature pokemon shonen they could, nothing would get better if production doesn't work well
True. Whatever comes next, if the production isn't on point ( I do believe that they won't solve the current issue in 1,2,3) it will suffer from it.

Blood Red

【推しの子】
They could make the most mature pokemon shonen they could, nothing would get better if production doesn't work well
Would be great if this show could transition to a seasonal schedule like most other anime. Gives them quite a lot of buffer time to get things right, and it'd trim out so much of the fat they use to pad out the show's length (140 vs 36 across a 3-year run, 72 if they have 2 cours each year).

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Would be great if this show could transition to a seasonal schedule like most other anime. Gives them quite a lot of buffer time to get things right, and it'd trim out so much of the fat they use to pad out the show's length (140 vs 36 across a 3-year run, 72 if they have 2 cours each year).

I mean these days people watch Pokemon online. I do think it isn't necessarily to weekly broadcast anymore,since anyone can watch it on his or her own tempo. They would get more breaks and we would get even better quality.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
I'd be down with the 72. 36 seems rushed to me, but 72 or 108 sounds good.

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
There could be fillers here and there to show off new Pokémon but in that case there should be a greater conscious effort to include as many new Pokémon as possible in people’s teams or in plot-relevant episodes. In that situation there’s no reason to waste a rival’s team slot with a Lucario or Umbreon

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
The problem with a smaller series is, like them or not, the anime depends of fillers to showcase the pokemon of the gen
Just see what happened with Galar in Journeys
Do they really need a focus episode for each Pokemon (or more than one when you focus on that Pokemon and its evolutions)? I'm sure there are better ways to handle showcasing new Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.