• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 14th: PM2019 128 - Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Satoshi VS Dande!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
There could be fillers here and there to show off new Pokémon but in that case there should be a greater conscious effort to include as many new Pokémon as possible in people’s teams or in plot-relevant episodes. In that situation there’s no reason to waste a rival’s team slot with a Lucario or Umbreon
This. I'd take this over soulless fillers that only exist for merchandizing plushiemons and others. Story driven episodes>these kinds of episodes any day.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
This. I'd take this over soulless fillers that only exist for merchandizing plushiemons and others. Story driven episodes>these kinds of episodes any day.
I think we need episodes that show a story about a Pokémon. But the new Pokémon should be integrated in the story in a natural way and not like JN127, where it felt painful obvious they were only there to debut and never be seen again. Same happend in JN113. A good example would be like JN027, where the story was focused on Galarian Farfetched. I sometimes wonder if they forgot about the Galarian Pokémon and now try to shove as many Pokémon in during the M8 as spectators. I doubt we will ever seen the gym leaders like Melony,Milo,Nessa or Kabu. It is a bloody shame.

Yce288

Grass type FTW
If Kanto had Orange Islands, AG had Battle Frontier and BW had Dekorora Adventures then i believe the anime staff will find a way to extend Journeys if needed.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
I think we need episodes that show a story about a Pokémon. But the new Pokémon should be integrated in the story in a natural way and not like JN127, where it felt painful obvious they were only there to debut and never be seen again. Same happend in JN113. A good example would be like JN027, where the story was focused on Galarian Farfetched. I sometimes wonder if they forgot about the Galarian Pokémon and now try to shove as many Pokémon in during the M8 as spectators. I doubt we will ever seen the gym leaders like Melony,Milo,Nessa or Kabu. It is a bloody shame.
I feel there's a tiny chance the gym leaders could cameo in Ash vs Leon, but it's a small chance.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
If Kanto had Orange Islands, AG had Battle Frontier and BW had Dekorora Adventures then i believe the anime staff will find a way to extend Journeys if needed.
Weren’t these to fill in gaps between game releases? If SV is already out, there’s no need for a filler saga..

DannyDiglett

I totally agree. It's a shame how they treat the debuts of the gen 8 Pokémon. Episode JN127 is the best example of how to rush Pokémon anime debuts. It doesn't feel right and fair to see a Stonjourner being used for the Rocket Gachat/Rocket Prize Master while there could be a filler where it would have a debut that feels more natural. For example: "a group of Stonjourner has a remarkable ritual by forming a circle (as a reference to Stonehenge). Professor Cerise sends Ash, Goh and Chloe to Turffield to let them do some research." I know it's a little bit cliche but still, I think they all deserve their own moment of shine.

Same goes for Dubwool, Morgrem, Arrokuda and Cramorant. They all could have a very interesting debut episode, especially Arrokuda and Cramorant with its Gulp Missile ability. The writers have wasted so much potential in my opinion.

Last edited:
Just realized that the special announcement is probably just a trailer for the Ash vs. Leon arc
Why are we getting it literally one week before the first episode? They should have shown it after the Goh clip show or last week. So stupid.
Cynthia’s had two weeks before the first episode

pickapika

Are we seriously getting another recap

God dammit I was actually excited from the title, thought it’d be Ash and Leon meeting before their match or training separately
detailed battle/skillset analysis like we got before ash vs cynthia might be sort of interesting. Would be the second episode of that kind of thing and it adds a new element to the pokemon world

Not sure what people are expecting from ANOTHER ash and leon meet(we just got one last episode). Nothing happened the last few times, why would something happen now?

Status
Not open for further replies.