• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 14th: PM2019 128 - Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Satoshi VS Dande!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Sarefan

Hylden General.
Seems after all these years the Axew got lost episode wasn't that bad after all :)

Ryker101

Are we seriously getting another recap

God dammit I was actually excited from the title, thought it’d be Ash and Leon meeting before their match or training separately

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Is this episode really necessary? At least there's an argument for Ash and Goh's journeys but Leon's only been battled a couple of times and one of them involved baking cake.

Remix2

At this point the Only thing missing is the director to publicly apologize and then journeys will be very close to yugioh vrain territory.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I’ll say it again, watching the M8 weekly has been a pretty miserable experience because of how godawful production is, but to the future binge watching viewer when the series is already done it’ll probably be seen as significantly stronger.

I desperately need a behind the scenes documentary on what exactly went wrong here. The is the first time a anime I personally followed has imploded this badly on itself

Remix2

I’ll say it again, watching the M8 weekly has been a pretty miserable experience because of how godawful production is, but to the future binge watching viewer when the series is already done it’ll probably be seen as significantly stronger.

I desperately need a behind the scenes documentary on what exactly went wrong here. The is the first time a anime I personally followed has imploded this badly on itself
Same since it clear that there definitely more to journeys production problems then just saying it because of covid.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Same since it clear that there definitely more to journeys production problems then just saying it because of covid.
yeah, especially since things had already started to fall apart before Covid

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
The ONLY good thing about this episode is that it isn't a TR recap smh lol.

There is nothing for Team Rocket to recap you Rocket hater

Oh by the way... Chance of Rocketness: SHUT UP ENOUGH

This will be the last chance of Rocketness untill Paldea

Time to end Pokemon Recap, put it to rest and dance on his grave

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Seeing as this is just a break anyway... what's even the point anymore. I guess scheduled break would indicate day off. Just show the old episodes while you tirelessly and maybe even erroneously decide to rush production to get the product you really wanted out. At least that's more engaging than throwing random clips together...

It’s this time I throw my hat on my head and this series lost a chance with me to redeem itself so I’m officially ready for paldea right now and just get to the break already until The paldea anime is announced right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.