• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 14th: PM2019 128 - Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Satoshi VS Dande!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YelST

Mitsuha Yamano Fan Account
I don't mind the PWCS recaps. The first Masters 8 recap went into detail and showed us some exclusive scenes. That's how a recap should be done. That said they were the only ones we needed, as they give us more information, the Chloe one and in retrospect the Goh one didn't do anything.

I'm optimistic this will at least be something meaningful and we can go on to an amazing PM19 finale.

BlueLight

Actually, I really hope that Journeys provides us the gift of the last few episodes for Christmas (wouldn't want to be gifted with Ash losing, or Goh not getting Mew). It seems like the series isn't going to wrap up until the end of the year! If the Ash vs Leon battle will be longer than that of Ash vs Cynthia, then Project Mew might also be of the same length. If not even one of the dreams is accomplished, it will be outrageous.

Dragonsoldier77

Bittersweet Satisfaction
Starting to think that good chuck of the production problem might be pointing to tomiyasu.

Wouldn’t be surprising at this point. The mid series demotion was already weird by itself, but as we see more and more how much a mess things are it wouldn’t be surprising if it was actually their way of making him take responsibility.

Remix2

Wouldn’t be surprising at this point. The mid series demotion was already weird by itself, but as we see more and more how much a mess things are it wouldn’t be surprising if it was actually their way of making him take responsibility.

A lot of thing seem to got change mid series especially the episodic direction that they started in beginning in journeys until it got dropped when the first director change happened.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Another recap omegalul

That being said and I memed about this before, but I do genuinely hope that the extra recaps give the animators more time to make Ash vs Leon look much better. Biggest battle in the anime please look good.

At this rate the SV anime will be trash unless there’s a huge staff overhaul. I don’t want something like SM and JN again because those series were trash.
Despite all its breaks and recaps and **** writing SM is worse than JN.
It would be best for the anime to take a long hiatus before SV releases

Kazuniya

read/watch dungeon meshi
Can anyone translate what they said?

let’s not use the google translate but hey, I wanna know the literal translation
They're basically saying "if you hate recap episodes so much, why don't you just go back and watch previous episodes?"

I can sorta understand their frustration. People have been acting as if the recap episodes are being done on purpose. Like the animators enjoy giving us recaps out of some ill intent and sick pleasure.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Bold of you to expect a human to react reasonably and peacefully when God knows how many fans are harassing them daily.

They're only a human too, and this fandom is disgusting.
I can totally understand this comes from a place of frustration but if they expected to get people on their side well, you know how the internet is

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
lol a recap, and what's worse is that it's after another stupid break.

What a train wreck, and this region is into trains.

I won't be surprised at all if there's yet another recap about Ash and Goh's forced brotherhood as the ending of this saga, but with very little new footage.
They will recap the fillers we have had
And then they will recap the breaks
I’m not joking

Status
Not open for further replies.