• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 14th: PM2019 128 - Climax! The Night Before the Decisive Match: Satoshi VS Dande!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
As if we didn't already have the summary
Dephender posts a link to the official episode summary and voice in every episode preview thread WHEN they are released. You don't need to post a snarky comment like this in every thread, and many of us appreciate this.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Dephender posts a link to the official episode summary and voice in every episode preview thread WHEN they are released. You don't need to post a snarky comment like this in every thread, and many of us appreciate this.
Yes and I understand that, but with this case, we got the summary 6 days ago. Why repost?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
It’s an in-universe announcement so that pretty much eliminates any chance of the announcement being the SV anime.
No?
Cmon people be more creative

This could easily be framed as an in-universe announcement that acts as a SV anime hype up
For example,

"PWCS Breaking News: Geeta from the Pokemon League Chair assosciation in Paldea has put up an important announcement regarding the PWC! *Cuts to Geeta* I'm Geeta from the Paldea region (quick cuts to anime clips showing off the Paldea region in prep for the next anime and Paldean pokemon) and I would like to extend an open invitation to the Strongest trainer that is crowned by the PWC to come to Paldea region and participate in an exclusive treasure hunt meant for the strongest! (Or change it to research related to the legends or something) We look forward to what transpires in the finals of the PWC!!"

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ugh, not a break for a dang recap, honestly just let the show go on break for awhile once this series is over so they can catch up, this is a mess lol.

TheNewGuy

Companions? Old characters? That is on top my head and my only hope.

Definitely a possibility but not sure it's a good "in-universe" announcement? Like if it's being presented as big news in-universe, "oh hey this chick from Sinnoh is coming to watch" isn't necessarily "big".

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Definitely a possibility but not sure it's a good "in-universe" announcement? Like if it's being presented as big news in-universe, "oh hey this chick from Sinnoh is coming to watch" isn't necessarily "big".
Depends on what they understand under "big". Or Ash vs Leon has to be really good. I mean we got the info that old characters would watch in summaries already, so idl if that is BIG. What else could be "big"?

Status
Not open for further replies.