• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 14th: SM92 - Kukui Up Against the Wall! A Second Royal Mask!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Looks like Molayne also wants to be the Masked Royal. Surprised to find out that James is a Masked Royal fan. And it looks like that there's some competition among James, Faba and Molayne too. Looks like Kukui might get exposed.

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Looks like Molayne also wants to be the Masked Royal. Surprised to find out that James is a Masked Royal fan. And it looks like that there's some competition among James, Faba and Molayne too. Looks like Kukui might get exposed.

Actually I think Kukui ask Molayne to fill in for him during the handshake event.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Actually I think Kukui ask Molayne to fill in for him during the handshake event.
Well if that's the case then it could be the case that James and Faba become jealous over Molayne filling in the role of the Masked Royal. But how did you know anyway?

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu

Yep, that seems to be the case. Kukui asks his best friend to impersonate Masked Royal but James and Faba who are fanboys become jealous which resulted to Faba eventually taking the role instead.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I didn't know I just took what know so far and hypothetical a possible scenario.
I kinda suspected it but it's possible anyway. In that case Molayne is restrained and Faba dresses up as the Masked Royal for the handshake event while no one notices until the handshake moment.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Burnet, no. You're a married woman.

Don't cheat on Kukui with the Masked Royal, who, as we all know, is still a completely different person.

p96822

Evolve me please

Don't cheat on Kukui with the Masked Royal, who, as we all know, is still a completely different person.

Really I think Kukui is curing to himself that his wife love the Masked Royal over him.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Or maybe she can't really tell who is who inside the Masked Royal outfit. But she still remains a fan regardless and could possibly think that the Masked Royal is like Kukui.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Still meh.
Should have been Guzma masquerading, not Faba. James gets a pass as it isn't something unusual for him

He deserves getting cheated on.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Nothing suprising in the preview except for Molayne. WTF is he doing here???

Also it doesn't quite seem like that Ash's Torracat is gonna play much of an important role in this episode based on its appearance in the preview.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Nothing suprising in the preview except for Molayne. WTF is he doing here???

He's Kukui's best friend. Wouldn't you go see your friend's wrestling match?

Also, looks like he's helping him, hence why he was dressing up like the Royal before James and Faba showed up.

dman_dustin

To me she doesn't look smitten, she looks embarrassed, I guess it could be both though.

Can I attend Burnet's divorce meeting so she marries the masked guy.

Even though I don't think that's what's happening in the episode (Burnet falling in love with Royal Mask), I'd think that would be hilarious to see a wife divorcing her husband to be with his alter ego. only to find out it was her husband anyway, now that would be hilarious to see, and I'd like to watch with some soda and popcorn.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Can I attend Burnet's divorce meeting so she marries the masked guy.

Lol you think they are giving a message to the children that divorce is a good thing.

Even though I don't think that's what's happening in the episode (Burnet falling in love with Royal Mask), I'd think that would be hilarious to see a wife divorcing her husband to be with his alter ego. only to find out it was her husband anyway, now that would be hilarious to see, and I'd like to watch with some soda and popcorn.

You realize this is a kids show and not a romantic soap opera.

Status
Not open for further replies.