• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 16th: PM2019 041 - Operation: Dub Pikachu! / Half Numacraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
If the preview is something to go, no one is getting it and it’s something like the ivysaur episode. Meh, I think.

Wipe out all the Green Shinies first.
Every single Green Colored Shiny (save for maybe Drednaw) has been an absolute flaming dumpster fire
That’s biased. I like shiny salamence.

Last edited:

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
No chance of Swampert or its mega ever getting a proper showing in the anime.

F.
Oh well. (Unless ofc we're still getting baited but eh lmao)

PsychoLogical

Why didn't Goh capture the slimy Marshtomp instead of trying to pull it? Can't other Marshtomp or Sobble use Water Gun to loosen the mud?
Dry swamps are really hard to break apart and soften. And prob cause plot if they didn't have Go just throw a ball at it.

PsychoLogical

I can see the situation where one of the Marshtomp will be caught by Ash right after it has evolved just like how it happened with his Dragonite.
If there was to be any indication of it getting caught which for the record, doesn't seem like it to say the least. For Dragonite there was a hint due to Ash holding out his hand. In this case, there's none.

ShadowForce720

If there was to be any indication of it getting caught which for the record, doesn't seem like it to say the least. For Dragonite there was a hint due to Ash holding out his hand. In this case, there's none.

I mean to be fair it could still happen since it’s just one Marshtomp getting stuck rather then a whole group of them.

Sure it’s possible that Marshtomp won’t get caught but I wouldn’t go writing it getting captured in this episode off, as it could still wind up being caught.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I mean to be fair it could still happen since it’s just one Marshtomp getting stuck rather then a whole group of them.

Sure it’s possible that Marshtomp won’t get caught but I wouldn’t go writing it getting captured in this episode off, as it could still wind up being caught.
The summary says "are", which implies that the whole group is in fact stuck. Or possibly just doing some weird Marshtomp thing that our heroes don't understand the purpose of.

BulleDeChagrin

Lillie best girl
I'm curious to see whether Raboot has any kind of focus in the second half, because otherwise it's the first episode by Deko Akao that doesn't focus on Raboot. I do think Akao is great with Team Rocket, judging by JN017.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
The summary says "are", which implies that the whole group is in fact stuck. Or possibly just doing some weird Marshtomp thing that our heroes don't understand the purpose of.

Japanese doesn't have plural forms the way English does, any usage of the word "is" vs "are" in a translation from Japanese is just a contextual assumption. The summary doesn't say anything about howmany Pokemon of each species there is.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I'm curious to see whether Raboot has any kind of focus in the second half, because otherwise it's the first episode by Deko Akao that doesn't focus on Raboot. I do think Akao is great with Team Rocket, judging by JN017.
Well we know Raboot loves to dance. And Ludicolo and the Marshstomp gang seem to be partying in the OP.

InB4 Dance Party ending

PsychoLogical

Since there's really nothing else to talk about at the moment, let's enjoy this nice image of Go trying to grab Marshtomp's head to pull it out but failing miserably cause too slippery apparently :>
Ej3SaJxWkAA5ufV

Status
Not open for further replies.