• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 16th: PM2019 041 - Operation: Dub Pikachu! / Half Numacraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

PsychoLogical

The last part of the preview makes it feel like Marshtomp actually IS happy being stuck in the ground for unknown reasons.
the whole section of the preview with Marshtomp makes it look like that one Marshtomp in the ground is happy while the other Marshtomps look worried. And strangely, it's facial expression doesn't even change or budge. Not even when Go was trying to grab its head. It just smiles like some psycho.

PsychoLogical

Maybe this Marshtomp enjoys being buried up to its neck and was trying to show others why it's fun. Or, maybe this Marshtomp is just accepting of what life throws at it. If it gets buried it gets buried, if it's stuck then it's stuck.
Still unsettling that all it does is smile even when it's head is getting pulled like if he was some psycho :>
Still vibing but still unsettling that all it does is just smile and thats it :>

PsychoLogical

I mean it IS a mememon because of its creepy :| expression in its 3D model.
Game Freak sure ruined Marshtomp’s model from that.
How can you go from this with a happy face:
1508779960986.png

To this aka looking like a serial killer:
images

dman_dustin

To this aka looking like a serial killer:
images

Pretty sure Serial Killers smile evilly.

If anything this is some scatterbrain person who just witnessed a horrible murder and the melding of expressions results in this. Horrified but completely out of it.

In other words: Marshtomp has seen some stuff, but doesn't have the mental fortitude to properly understand what its seen.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Pretty sure Serial Killers smile evilly.

If anything this is some scatterbrain person who just witnessed a horrible murder and the melding of expressions results in this. Horrified but completely out of it.

In other words: Marshtomp has seen some stuff, but doesn't have the mental fortitude to properly understand what its seen.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Wow, Marshtomp's RS design was quite good. They really screwed the design when porting to 3D

Ultra Beast Lover

Eh some designs are just not good for 3D, granted they could've at least made Marshtomp smile but it is what it is. I didn't really care too much about the models tbh

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So Marshtomp is a weirdo that likes to be buried in dirt. Seems like an Ash type Pokemon.

I hope so, if it's getting caught it's most certainly better off with him. Darmanitan is practically nonexistent due to Raboot and Sobble is just as important so it'll likely get equally ignored

PsychoLogical

I hope so, if it's getting caught it's most certainly better off with him. Darmanitan is practically nonexistent due to Raboot and Sobble is just as important so it'll likely get equally ignored
Eh unless I get jebaited, I’m now starting to think this is actually just another JN026 ep.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
I'm hoping this one would be on the sillier side of things. The Magikarp episode made me laugh more than it had any right to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.