• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 16th: PM2019 041 - Operation: Dub Pikachu! / Half Numacraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

If goh catches marshtomp I’m gonna be mad for real tbh. He already has his development and time for the last 10 episodes. They NEED to give Ash some episodes
Yeah I agree we need to see more episodes for Ash so that his other Pokémon not named Riolu and Pikachu can do more. The good news is Dragonite will play a role in the DD arc. But I agree, Ash needs another capture and I would like for Marshtomp to be the capture as well.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Yeah I agree we need to see more episodes for Ash so that his other Pokémon not named Riolu and Pikachu can do more. The good news is Dragonite will play a role in the DD arc. But I agree, Ash needs another capture and I would like for Marshtomp to be the capture as well.
After the preview, the likely scenario is another usual POTD filler and one that is done before the major crap happens like arcs which in this case will be the DD arc. Would still like to be proven wrong.

LucarioFTWs

After the preview, the likely scenario is another usual POTD filler and one that is done before the major crap happens like arcs which in this case will be the DD arc. Would still like to be proven wrong.
It would be weird for marshtomp a non legendary pokemon to be put on the poster when they could put any other pokemon like ludicolo. I think it’s going to get caught

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a filler either, but again the fact that it’s Marshtomp and not Mudkip would give Ash the most likely to catch it because all it needs to do is evolve once while Goh’s goal is to catch them all I can’t see the writers having Goh catch every member of the Mudkip line like he did with Flygon simply because Mudkip is a starter and it just wouldn’t feel right to me to see them treat it like it just any other Pokémon. So my final prediction is that it’s either a POTD that does not get caught or Ash catches it. We shall see what happens.

Come to think of it, it would be weird to just give Goh the middle stage instead of starting at the beginning...

That'd mean he'd possibly get a Mudkip whose cursed to never evolve... yeah, either Ash gets it or nobody please. One starter that doesn't evolve is fine but multiple? Ugh, no thanks!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
It would be weird for marshtomp a non legendary pokemon to be put on the poster when they could put any other pokemon like ludicolo. I think it’s going to get caught

Honestly, if the poster was just for the upcoming 8ish episodes... then why would it be weird for them to put a starter on it?

Marshtomp might not be a legendary, but it's still a midstage starter and obviously has some marketability..

dman_dustin

Come to think of it, it would be weird to just give Goh the middle stage instead of starting at the beginning...

That'd mean he'd possibly get a Mudkip whose cursed to never evolve... yeah, either Ash gets it or nobody please. One starter that doesn't evolve is fine but multiple? Ugh, no thanks!

Its Go, does it matter if his Pokemon evolve or not?

PsychoLogical

It would be a sweet surprise if As catches Marshtomp but I think Go has more chances because of his goal, also it could end up none catching it and this is just a filler ep.
Eh tbh, If Marshtomp is indeed a capture (which I’m now very doubtful due to the preview) I’m actually leaning more towards Ash. Starters tend to be more of a bigger deal and often get way more screentime than others, if Go gets it then Marshtomp will have to compete with Sobble which for the record will not end well since it’ll be greatly in Sobble’s favor.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
I won't be too bummed out if neither Ash nor Goh catches Marshstomp in this episode because they could theoretically capture it or another member of the Mudkip line along with the other Hoenn starters at a later date.

Crown Tundra marketing!

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
I won't be too bummed out if neither Ash nor Goh catches Marshstomp in this episode because they could theoretically capture it or another member of the Mudkip line along with the other Hoenn starters at a later date.

Crown Tundra marketing!
This episode would've aired like 2 months ago if it weren't for Covid

This has nothing to do with CT marketing lol

PsychoLogical

This episode would've aired like 2 months ago if it weren't for Covid

This has nothing to do with CT marketing lol
Ye, tho it would be a pretty decent coincidence if you ask me :>

And it’s around one month actually. Hiatus lasted for around 6 weeks.

Leonhart

Imagineer
dman_dustin said:
Its Go, does it matter if his Pokemon evolve or not?

Considering that he's been slowly battling more frequently in the past couple of months, I'd say yes because there's a chance that his battle screen-time will continue to increase, so him having strong fully-evolved Pokemon would make sense. I personally prefer Laglarge over Numacraw, so I'd want Numacraw to evolve and be on Gou's main team rather than stay behind at Sakuragi Park if he gets it.

PsychoLogical

Considering that he's been slowly battling more frequently in the past couple of months, I'd say yes because there's a chance that his battle screen-time will continue to increase, so him having strong fully-evolved Pokemon would make sense. I personally prefer Laglarge over Numacraw, so I'd want Numacraw to evolve and be on Gou's main team rather than stay behind at Sakuragi Park if he gets it.
That’s going to almost be impossible if it goes to Go due to Sobble. An old gen starter, specifically the most shafted one from Gen 3 isn’t going to be able to compete with a new gen starter that happens to be 10 times more popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.