• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 16th: PM2019 041 - Operation: Dub Pikachu! / Half Numacraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I'd like it if Pikachu got to speak human language, even if only briefly. Now that I Choose You exists, they have little excuse not to avoid having it talk like in the XYZ dream ep.

I've been wanting that for years. ICY adding it was just another "so good to be true" in that movie for me.

Let. Ootani. Voice. Pikachuu. Speaking. Human. Language!

This.

She is a very good VA. I really enjoyed her work as Sawyer and then Morgana from Persona 5 (only bothered to check videos about the game because of that lol)

Icy-Snowflake

Musashi and Kojiro, who have thus far been relying on Nyarth's interpretations to understand what Satoshi and Pikachu talk about, decide to train themselves so they can understand it on their own. This airing will also include "Half Numacraw".

----

V25YghV.jpg

Top blurb: Musashi and Kojiro dub Pikachu's voice?!
Bottom blurb: Satoshi encounters a Numacraw that's stuck in the ground!
Looks like Meowth is ill.

Satoshi encounters???:D

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
It seems Ash might catch Marshtomp (like I predicted when a new PM/JN poster was revealed).
I'd greatly like that since it'll get some love for once. Although at the same time, this is all we got so we can't really truly jump into conclusions just yet.

Ultra Beast Lover

Oh, will Marshtomp come with us? I wouldn't mind too much. It's my favorite Pokemon to use for Hoenn right beside Blaziken. Both can do so much to most Gyms on their own, it would be great for Ash's team. Though just cause Ash finds it doesn't mean he'll get it

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Well, the blandest scenario would be the marshtomp asking help to Ash and Go to deal with ludicolo, who’s just trying to start its own street dancing group and ends up recruiting the bunch of marshtomp.

Of course, Ash getting marshtomp would be appreciated. But, not believing that until actually happens.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Oh, will Marshtomp come with us? I wouldn't mind too much. It's my favorite Pokemon to use for Hoenn right beside Blaziken. Both can do so much to most Gyms on their own, it would be great for Ash's team. Though just cause Ash finds it doesn't mean he'll get it
We still have a lack of information even with this blurb so we can't truly jump into conclusions, if thinking its a capture or just another filler segment like with the TR one.

LucasMV

I don't think Ash'll catch Marshtomp. It's probably just another random funny episode like episode 26.

Why is the episode 40 thread closed btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.