• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 16th: PM2019 041 - Operation: Dub Pikachu! / Half Numacraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
it's all basically focused on Luxio and how people wished it was part of the team during that time.

I don't blame them. It's a crime Ash wasn't allowed to have it.

When Clemont got one on XY, that just added salt to the wound. If it wasn't enough what happened to poor Chespin.

Weirdly enough I still rank Clemont high in the list of my favorites lol

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
No one really remembers a Swampert in that episode whenever people think of it anyways, it's all basically focused on Luxio and how people wished it was part of the team during that time.
I do honestly just remember that swampert when people talk about “that wailord episode in DP”, ironically. Thing was insistently obnoxious about chase Ash, even when wailord was almost creating a tsunami.

Anyway, whatever happens, the only surprise will be if Ash get marshtomp and Go get ludicolo.

STICKTOPIA

Did anyone else think it could be possible that somebody else besides Ash could catch that marshtomp? I see that a lot of people think ash will get it and that’s fine but we thought the same about sobble and look at that result.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Did anyone else think it could be possible that somebody else besides Ash could catch that marshtomp? I see that a lot of people think ash will get it and that’s fine but we thought the same about sobble and look at that result.
There's technically a complete difference between thinking based on no info and on something that was shown to be entirely clickbait.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Sobble was baited by marketing team, Marshstomp is just wishful thinking and we have no real evidence to go off on.

It's not so much that people think Ash will get Marshstomp so much as it's that people WANT him to have it

For the record, I don't believe Ash will capture Marshstomp either

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Sobble was baited by marketing team, Marshstomp is just wishful thinking and we have no real evidence to go off on.

It's not so much that people think Ash will get Marshstomp so much as it's that people WANT him to have it

It's going to be important, considering that it's in the poster.

PsychoLogical

Well it's sorta somewhat playing an important role in this ep in particular and how they just decided to randomly put it on the recent promotional poster which are usually a big deal so I guess that's what made people think that Marshtomp could have a chance including myself. It's the episode format is what really disputes things.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Well it's sorta somewhat playing an important role in this ep in particular and how they just decided to randomly put it on the recent promotional poster which are usually a big deal so I guess that's what made people think that Marshtomp could have a chance including myself. It's the episode format is what really disputes things.
But still, the episode format means nothing as we only had one example before, and you can't assume patterns based on one example.

Leonhart

Imagineer
STICKTOPIA said:

I think things are split 50/50 in terms of those who predict that Satoshi will get Numacraw, and those that think Gou will. That's a lot more balanced than the Messon situation where almost everyone thought Satoshi would get it.

PsychoLogical

I think things are split 50/50 in terms of those who predict that Satoshi will get Numacraw, and those that think Gou will. That's a lot more balanced than the Messon situation where almost everyone thought Satoshi would get it.
well, more like 33/33/33 since there's ofc the people that think Ash or Go will get it that makes up 66% and the rest being that no one gets it due to mainly the episode format where it was first used in JN026.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
But if no one gets Marshtomp, why put it on the poster? There's also the matter of Yamper being shown with Ash's team in the opening, which to me looks like a placeholder for a new Pokemon that Ash catches.

PsychoLogical

Now I'm getting hyped because of Ash possibly catching a Marshtomp, aghh, didn't want to take the bait but oh well.
Well at least in this case it can be taken with a grain of salt since unlike the other case aka Sobble, there's no absolute clickbait this time. There's absolutely nothing, no indication if it's getting caught or who'll be doing the catching. Just only a promotional poster and a small scene from the special preview where only it's head is sticking out from the ground.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

PsychoLogical

I want Ash to get it but I agree with you and I won't hold my breath for that to happen.
Well at least it's better than the Sobble shenanigans since there's no complete clickbait this time around. We have nothing except a small scene from the special preview and the recent promotional poster and can just safely play the guessing game without being fully committed like we did for you know what.

PsychoLogical

Sadly, Mudkip is only popular in my eyes, but not the entire fandom.

It's the large chicken who's popular and would have more chances to join Ash's reserves full of popular mons who rarely do anything.
Mudkip just popular cause memez and Marshtomp is also popular cause memez but in Japan :>

Status
Not open for further replies.