• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 16th: PM2019 041 - Operation: Dub Pikachu! / Half Numacraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Get rid of all the Green Shinies first.
Every single Green Colored Shiny (save for maybe Drednaw) has been an absolute flaming dumpster fire
Green has never been a good color for shinies anyways lmao, the only one I even like is literally Beedrill and thats it :p

D

Deleted member 384931

Ooh of course, they'll play specific scenes of Pikachu from various previous eps but with Musashi and Kojirou making up dialogue for it and acting it out in place of its usual voice, that should be great.
Great idea lol

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I agree Shiny Noibat is cool. I end up accidently finding on Friend Safari on Y and it looked quit good.

I'd say the green looks better than the purple

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I think it's ugly but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Not every Pokémon is supposed to be cute.

Also think Sceptile looks way cooler but that's just me
Really, the only good designs among the Hoenn starters are Torchic, Mudkip, and Grovyle. Swampert and Combusken compete for worst design.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Do most fans think Swampert is ugly? I would say it is a goofy-looking creature, but that's what makes Swampert so interesting unlike the rather bland Sceptile (it should have kept Grovyle's colour scheme).

It's not ugly, it's just not as cool as Sceptile and Blaziken.
It's Mega is trash compared to theirs though, that is for sure. Though the Mega is actually another reason I want Ash to get Marshtomp, Mega Swampert never appeared... and I'm quite convinced that Ash will be obtaining Mega Evolution(Yes I agree it sucks that Lucario is the first, it should be Charizard doing it first like how Pikachu was the first to use z-moves and Gigigantimax)

Icy-Snowflake

More times than I can count using all toes and fingers on me.

I mean the "calm" part. The "storm" part is rare in comparison.
"It's calm before and after the storm, and it might be calm even if there isn't any storm".

Wipe out all the Green Shinies first.
Every single Green Colored Shiny (save for maybe Drednaw) has been an absolute flaming dumpster fire
And maybe Tangela line; they look more realistic with green vines

@divinepokemonXZ should spare Shinx and give it to me. Best Shiny must be protected at all costs
I couldn't agree more:D

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Summary and staff list:

a)The Rocket Gang Nyarth is laid up with a cold. Musashi and Kojiro from the Rocket Gang, who have thus far been relying on his interpretations to understand what Satoshi's Pikachu talks about, decide to take the opportunity to train themselves so they can understand it on their own! To do this, they watch video footage of Pikachu that they've secretly recorded and dub over it...?!
b) In a forest after a rainfall, Satoshi and Go encounter Numacraw that are stuck in the ground! And while the duo is doing its best trying to do something to help them, a Runpappa appears before them?!

Screenplay 赤尾でこ (Deko Akao)
Storyboard 湯山邦彦 (Kunihiko Yuyama)
Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 岡昭彦 (Akihiko Oka)
Animation Director 柳原好貴 (Koki Yanagihara)

Status
Not open for further replies.