• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 16th: PM2019 041 - Operation: Dub Pikachu! / Half Numacraw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Pikachu 11

That's happened for years anyways. Did we get anything for any of the extras from the BW or OS series like Palpitoad and Krabby or for Gligar in DP? Not exactly. Not out of the question that Ash may catch something that was never foreshadowed or mentioned. It's just never really done nowadays to say the least.
I mean I agree with you that Marshtomp may not get captured and it will just be a typical filler episode that means much of nothing. And even though he may not get Marshtomp, the next episode intrigues me because Centiskorch is listed above Riolu and Dragonite, which is un heard of if it was just a POTD. I don’t remember any merchandise for it either.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
That's happened for years anyways. Did we get anything for any of the extras from the BW or OS series like Palpitoad and Krabby or for Gligar in DP? Not exactly. Not out of the question that Ash may catch something that was never foreshadowed or mentioned. It's just never really done nowadays to say the least.
I almost fired fireworks when Ash caught gligar. That was a good day. Gligar could have used some more battles before evolve, though.
I would have preferred Marshstomp over Centiskorch to be honest.
Why not both?

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Why not both?
That’d be the dream tbh, I admit it. Just simply cause we haven’t gotten back-to-back captures from Ash since XY and I’d like to see that happen at least one last time :>

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
This stupid episode needs to air already lol. When I tell you literally zero interest.

Ultra Beast Lover

Yeah I need to know that Marshtomp's deal. It looks so ok with being stuck in the ground. Having its head tilt like that can't be comfortable.

PsychoLogical

Yeah I need to know that Marshtomp's deal. It looks so ok with being stuck in the ground. Having its head tilt like that can't be comfortable.
But it seems unfazed. Not even when Go was trying to grab it's head but failing cause S L I P P E R Y T H I N G S. Just squish squish.

And it's vibin' as well tbh :>

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!

It makes me wonder if they actually hibernate and do so with their eyes open but I'm fairly sure the all three members of the Mudkip line have eyelids so this is probably unlikely.

PsychoLogical

One last guess for the Marshtomp segment: 99% Marshtomp looks to just be a simple POTD unless the 1% chance of Ash catching that Marshtomp happens which if it does then... eh idk what i'll do since I'm awful at making compromises but then again it might as well not happen and I have extremely bad luck in predictions anyways lmao.

LucarioFTWs

Am i the only one who has to restrain themselves from the forums before watching it. This sub gives way too many spoilers lol. i always watch the preview early though

Master Pikachu 11

Am i the only one who has to restrain themselves from the forums before watching it. This sub gives way too many spoilers lol. i always watch the preview early though
I don’t come on here until after I see the episode and that would be the best way to do it. I would rather watch the episode and then come here because I know others on here will use these forums to talk about the episode and future episode, which will create further discussion.

STICKTOPIA

This stupid episode needs to air already lol. When I tell you literally zero interest.
the part with team rocket I already know will be complete nonsense. I don’t know about ash and the marshtomp but I have zero hope in any interest.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm only watching for this guy here :>
800px-JN041.png

Why does this look like they literally photoshopped a pic of Marshtomp's head into the pic though lol. If they had made the ground like sand or something it might make more sense.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
When I saw that this episode was another 2-in-1 my interest dropped rock bottom

Tho be fair the only thing I'm interested in on the poster is Suicune and whatever else comes after the DD Arc (since that got ruined for me by all the intense spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.