• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 17th: XY002 - Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Airing alongside Pokémon the Movie: Genesect and the Legend Awakened on October 19th is a sneak preview of the upcoming Pokémon TV season! Get a glimpse at Ash’s new adventures in the Kalos region and some of the amazing Pokémon he and his friends will encounter.

http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/anim_movie16_announce-2013-09-09/

--

CoroCoro has confirmed that there will be a one hour special for the first two episodes on October 17th. These episodes are then being aired worldwide on October 19th

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro91313.jpg

adamfitz

poké-lover
Oh I'm really looking forward to this

___

I'm no good with the dates and that
But wont this be very early for us?

adamfitz

poké-lover
First two episodes!
Great!!!
I was worried about playing x and y while still watching DA
But this I like :)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Awesome. And with CoroCoro, we'll get even more info about this (well, the Japanese version, but ya). ^^

So, first two episodes in English. Interesting. I really hope Froakie's voice it like I imagen it...

adamfitz

poké-lover
I'm excited too :D
Can't wait to hear the pokemon

Could this be used in an attempt to shorten the dub gap?
Or is that just my wishful thinking haha

xXPantheraXx

We are going to see the second episode early in the dub, if I know my dates correctly. That will be a first, right?
Not if the same thing that happened with "Best Wishes" happens with XY. We got the first 2 episodes on the premiere date, which I think is what we're going to get on the 17th as well. So then the dub will just be airing the first 2 episodes that already aired in Japan.

NPT

Just a member
So we're getting the first two episodes of the XY series in US? I'm glad to hear about. I Can't wait for the XY anime series.

Last edited:

RickHoenn

Banned
Wow, this so cool, we're getting the first two episode dubbed just 2 days after they premiered in Japan, can't wait! :D

I guess after this sneak preview we'll continue until DA ends and then the XY series resumes on December.

Alola Adventurer

Thank you TPCi for putting to death the speculation that Ash is traveling alone.

Anyway, I can't wait! Also, I'm surprised that TPCi's Movie 16 trailer is actually a dubbed version of the Japanese trailer. They usually just use clips from the movie itself. This time it was a litle bit of both.

xXPantheraXx

When the first 2 Diamond and Pearl dubbed episodes air, did they air with the new opening as well? Or did that only come when the season officially started?

When the first 2 Diamond and Pearl dubbed episodes air, did they air with the new opening as well? Or did that only come when the season officially started?

When they showed it yeah, but they had the opening in the first episode. Then all three were shown like a movie.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
I kinda like the idea but I wonder when XY will start airing regularly...

Anyway, I'm excited, I guess gen 6 is a pretty big deal for the franchise itself will all the promotion they're doing. I like how they're only showing Ash and Pikachu too, yep. xD

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This is going to be awesome. Just 2 days after the Japanese broadcast of XY. That's gotta be something to not notice!

Janovy

Banned
The best part is we won't have to wait for subs of the first two episodes, we will have all the information 2 days later. XD

Well, it looks like I'm watching the Genesect movie now. -__- Every time I tell myself that I'm going to skip the movie. But I somehow always manage to end up watching it.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
OMG I GET TO SEE MY HUSBAND PROF.SYCAMORE SOONER THEN EXPECTED! YES! Shocked it is being called XY over here. I was expecting the dubbers to call it something catchy like Pokemon eXtraordinarY

I kinda like the idea but I wonder when XY will start airing regularly...

Anyway, I'm excited, I guess gen 6 is a pretty big deal for the franchise itself will all the promotion they're doing. I like how they're only showing Ash and Pikachu too, yep. xD

December 14th if no breaks
Thank you TPCi for putting to death the speculation that Ash is traveling alone.

Anyway, I can't wait! Also, I'm surprised that TPCi's Movie 16 trailer is actually a dubbed version of the Japanese trailer. They usually just use clips from the movie itself. This time it was a litle bit of both.

But they didn't. For all we know he could meet up with friends only in certain story arcs.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

XY Premier just two days after Japan? Yow, I wonder how TCPi could manage that!? Japan probably gave TCPi the episodes during production. So awesome to see, but it is true that we still need to finish DA.

Status
Not open for further replies.