• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 17th: XY002 - Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!

Status
Not open for further replies.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The first episode/s are called.

We've Arrived In The Kalos Region! Dreams and Adventures Begin!!" "Mega Evolution and Prism Tower!" According to Adyniz.

Last edited:

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
XY1: We've come to Kalos Region! Dreams and Adventures begin!
XY2: Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!

From sunyshore :)

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
Wowwwww! Finally episode titles. So the special will be held in Luminose! #_#

Episode 1 will focus one Serena Clemont and Bonnie introduction and what their goals are.
Episode 2 will be about Garchomp Blaziken and the mystery trainer. And Serena and Clemont decied to travel with Ash!

crobatman

Anyone think that Ash looks a little bit older in the preview trailers? Maybe it is just the art, but the show looks even better.

BlueDragonfangirl

Wowwwww! Finally episode titles. So the special will be held in Luminose! #_#

Episode 1 will focus one Serena Clemont and Bonnie introduction and what their goals are.
Episode 2 will be about Garchomp Blaziken and the mystery trainer. And Serena and Clemont decied to travel with Ash!

Wonder why Clemont will travel with Ash? I think I know why Serena willXD
Do we know who the dubbed cast is other than Ash / Pikachu / Team Rocket are? Just curious sorry : P
Yes, Ash does look older this series, even more so than he did in AG and D / P in my opinion,hopefully that means his pro skills are back than :)

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
So, Team Rocket in the second episode. Should be good (I like TRocket). ^^ Can't wait for this.

So, it's the final BW episode, and then Dento's Special episode, right? And then it's a break and then this XY special airs? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
So, Team Rocket in the second episode. Should be good (I like TRocket). ^^ Can't wait for this.

So, it's the final BW episode, and then Dento's Special episode, right? And then it's a break and then this XY special airs? Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
You are correct

Oh, damn I'm good. Thank you, Serebii. On a different note, you and your site has forever ruined the way I spell Celebi...

Anywho, I like the sound of these first episodes. And overall, Everything feels more 'mature', though that might just be the artstyle.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
That link don't work.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Worked for me, and it's good to see the blue blob back <3

That's because he edited. ^^ It works for me now, too.

And yes, I've missed Blue Blob. Let's see the Dub forgetting how he sounded~

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~

BlueDragonfangirl

Worked for me, and it's good to see the blue blob back <3

Yah, I'm glad Team Rocket's Jessie / James / Meowth will be returning to there comical ways, missed that side of them in BW :)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Oh, damn I'm good. Thank you, Serebii. On a different note, you and your site has forever ruined the way I spell Celebi...

Anywho, I like the sound of these first episodes. And overall, Everything feels more 'mature', though that might just be the artstyle.

You forgot Origins, but that's not necessarily the same canon, so yeah..
- September 26th: My Dream, Pocketto Masutaa!
- October 3rd: Cilan
- October 10th: Origins
- October 17th:
XY1: Kalos, Dreams and adventures!
XY2: Mega evolution and the Prism tower

I have to agree on Ash looking Sinnoh-Pro. It gives me a bit of faith! Then there's the episodes.. Ash arriving in XY1. Basically I assume he meets Froakie here. Perhaps he'll fall off the tower during the day and Clemont catches him/breaks the fall.. XY2 I assume introduces Serena, Sycamore and the Garchomp plot, with M-Blaziken appently saving Ash from the second fall. Apparently, Froakie's with Ash when he jumps after Pikachu, but doesn't fall along with them.. So is Froakie still wild at that point, or will Garchomp throw it off afterwards, resulting in the damage to Froakie?

Eitherway, Froakie with Ash is about 95% confirmed in my mind.

As for BB, I need definitive proof that it's the same one. We could have a Victreebell situation on our hands here..

Status
Not open for further replies.