• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 19th: SM46 - C'mon, Search for the Transformed Metamon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I never cared about Faba before, but that action made me love him. Rowlet deserved it, overrated bird.....

Can't wait to see how Bewear shows up, hopefully nothing as underwhelming as today's at all.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I never cared about Faba before, but that action made me love him. Rowlet deserved it, overrated bird.....

Can't wait to see how Bewear shows up, hopefully nothing as underwhelming as today's at all.

Faba should throw Litten too. Overrated cat.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Omg poor Rowlet

Daniel31

HopingGaryReturns
Poor Rowlet :(
I wonder what it did to Faba for him to get annoyed like that
Maybe Faba asks to see Cosmog or Cosmog does its teleportation gag, where instead Rowlet ends up in his grasp/arms instead of Cosmog, so Faba just throws Rowlet away. You're not the Pokemon I want to see, get out of here!

Togedemaru would be a good one to throw, practically useless and in a ball like shape for perfect throwing.

He'd probably get his fingers cut off in the process, those spikes are sharp. Maybe he could try to toss turtonator if he was feeling ambitious.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
I am lowkey sad that Faba threw Rowlet. Poor bird just wants to sleep. :(

BlueDragonfangirl

Man, why did that guy throw that bird Pokemon? Seems like Pokemon abuse yet in situations like this it looks hilarious too, maybe it's Ash's expression during that scene?

Ditto eh? That will be a pain, doesn't that one belong to that girl from Kanto? It'd be cool if she had a cameo since they keep shoving Kanto things in our face.

Red Tiger 12

Wandering Trainer
Man, why did that guy throw that bird Pokemon? Seems like Pokemon abuse yet in situations like this it looks hilarious too, maybe it's Ash's expression during that scene?

Ditto eh? That will be a pain, doesn't that one belong to that girl from Kanto? It'd be cool if she had a cameo since they keep shoving Kanto things in our face.

You mean Duplica? It would be nice if she were to appear too!

CabochonJaw

Ash and Pikachu looked shocked by how far Faba launched Rowlet. Smart, but also maybe strong? That's a nice combo.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Sauboh throwing Satoshi's Mokuroh like a ball during the preview caught me off-guard, although seeing Metamon stick to his face was priceless. Hoshigumo-chan teleporting around the Aether Paradise looks like it'll be fun, and I'm loving that we'll see multiple Purin in this episode.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I hope Rowlet literally Tackle kicks Faba for that, the jerk deserves it.

Spyro39

Wow Faba, you're a savage for throwing Rowlet. I hope you get demoted (or fired) like you got in the games.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I wouldn't promote this kind of behavior, but Faba should try throwing Cosmoem and/or Celesteela. He will literally break his back doing so.

Weight means nothing. Ash carried Larvitar and Hippopotas on his head and that should have crushed him. It's going to be just like the games where Cosmoem is being carried around without hassle. They wouldn't be able to lift it or pull it anywhere if they used it's real weight, 2000 pounds! I mean the TRio could probably move it... but Ash and the Twerps couldn't as they don't have the same resources, nor do they have an godly Pokemon on their side.

The poor bird didn't deserve this :(

Yes he did, he pissed Faba off.

Status
Not open for further replies.