• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 1st: PM2019 082 - Mawhip's Super Sweet Battle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.

Morax

KINO is back on the menu boys
Considering that apparently a bunch of the 4Chan Pokemon anime discussion board is made up of disgruntled Serebii forum users, I'm not surprised it's leaking over here.
/padt/ is full of twitterkeks and youtubebabies who are too shy to make an account on serebii. They’ll cover it up by saying “s-serebii? I’m too cool for that p-place!” but they secretly lurk around here wishing they could join in the discussion.

Power Up

There's light at the end of the tunnel
/padt/ is full of twitterkeks and youtubebabies who are too shy to make an account on serebii. They’ll cover it up by saying “s-serebii? I’m too cool for that p-place!” but they secretly lurk around here wishing they could join in the discussion.
No idea what " padt " or " twitterkeks " are, but if you know any of them, tell them to at least stop obsessively posting about me there. I've been mentioned too many times to count based on screenshots I've been sent and now they've apparently started speculating about my age.

LazySpy

Polish c*nt
No idea what " padt " or " twitterkeks " are, but if you know any of them, tell them to at least stop obsessively posting about me there. I've been mentioned too many times to count based on screenshots I've been sent and now they've apparently started speculating about my age.
Wow, that sucks, man.

AuraChannelerChris

"Tis an honor to be recognized."
So what's up with these brakes the anime is having lately? Is it COVID related?
More like "uber super popular crazy game show" related.

Animac

I'm all onboard with ash getting alcremie. I hope it actually happens. He has had some comic relief pokemon in the past, but I don't recall he catching an actual "cute" pokemon with its corresponding personality . It would be a fun experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.