• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 1st: PM2019 082 - Mawhip's Super Sweet Battle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I was already onboard because of the possible interactions between Raihan & Ash, but now I’m even more hyped since Chloe’s joining them AND someone’s battling Opal

Eneci

FrogadierMasterLucas
So this ep airs in two weeks and something else airs on the 8th. Neat.
Also seems someone will battle Opal, hopefully Ash.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
and I thought that this chapter would be focused on ash ... Nothing is further from the truth
That was likely never going to be the case considering this is a cake competition and that the description says that he’s to enter with his friends as well.

Now the only question is if he retains his baking skills a certain someone “coincidentally” taught him or if he blunders like England in Euro 2020.

RetroPokeFan

Well, this looks like a pretty wholesome episode. It'll be fun to see Leon and Raihan getting to do more than just battling.

PsychoLogical

I dont understand. We have 1 week break now and then anotehr break of 2 weeks?... (AGAIN)
You have to be really gullible to automatically assume “break time” when there’s little to no information about post ep 82

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
You have to be really gullible to automatically assume “break time” when there’s little to no information about post ep 82
Its called making a common sense, since the next title announced is for 3 weeks after AND based on Joruney's tendency to have lots of breaks.
You have to be really dense? :)

PsychoLogical

Its called making a common sense, since the next title announced is for 3 weeks after AND based on Joruney's tendency to have lots of breaks.
You have to be really dense? :)
Pretty sure common sense and headcanon aren’t the same thing which is what this is.

Pikachu111213

Traveler
I dont understand. We have 1 week break now and then anotehr break of 2 weeks?... (AGAIN)
It’s likely it won’t be a 2 week break after this. The summary of the lucarionite episode talks about ash having a key stone like it already happened, which to me, implies there will be at least one episode between this episode and the lucarionite focusing on ash getting a key stone

Status
Not open for further replies.