• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 1st: PM2019 082 - Mawhip's Super Sweet Battle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kungfu-Bear

This sounds like another filler but it has potential to show some interesting interactions and maybe relevant information about the characters or the next challengers for Ash. I just hope Leon and Raihan aren't wasted if this is just a 'filler' about making cakes featuring Alcremie.
I'm more curious about the hidden info about eps 82 and 83 though.

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
Do we have a confirmation that this is episode 84 and not 82, cause I'm gonna be pissed if there is another break.

Last edited:

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
It will be wackey. Tho I dont see them decorating cake for 10 minutes.
This almost looks like the kind of episode that would end with Team Rocket stealing the alcremie and all the cake.

I know the summary points to Ash, Leon and Raihan having a shokuge...a cake competition, but, almost every time Chloe tags along, the episode focus go to her, directly or not. I can be wrong, but I’m not really expecting a capture for Ash here.

Megapixel

This almost looks like the kind of episode that would end with Team Rocket stealing the alcremie and all the cake.

I know the summary points to Ash, Leon and Raihan having a shokuge...a cake competition, but, almost every time Chloe tags along, the episode focus go to her, directly or not. I can be wrong, but I’m not really expecting a capture for Ash here.
Currently most of Koharu's episodes only focus on something related to Eevee, not counting chapter 55 that was ponyta, but despite the fact that the main focus is ash according to the synopsis, the protagonism must be divided, although the possible capture of alcremie it is unlikely, that ash works with an alcremie at least in this chapter, that is confirmed

Megapixel

wtf do you mean anyway??? im just reiterating my opinion through a reaction to someone else stating the possibility of him catching it.
I mean that regardless of what we think, the final decision is made by the directors, for example I may want Ash to catch a Tyranitar, but without the directors they do not want it, he will not have it, is what I want to say, our opinion will not it has nothing to do with whether or not ash captures something, although it's fun to theorize this kind of thing

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Do we have a confirmation that this is episode 84 and not 82, cause I'm gonna be pissed if there is another break.
Reposing what Dephender said:
81 is the Blue Pokémaniacs episode airing next week. 82 and 83 are airing September 24th and October 1st respectively, but neither title, staff nor summaries have been announced for either. Might be something special happening they don't want to spoil, they've been hiding episodes for that reason before.

Megapixel

You know it's possible for all three of them to get Alcremie. That Pokemon comes in a bunch of different colors so it'd be easy to tell them apart
I think that so far in the series a trio of friends have not had the same pokémon at the same time, maybe I am wrong but I do not remember something like that happened, although it would be interesting

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Summary said Ash's friends instead of just Go so it's possible she could tag along again

even so, if someone's going to potentially going to get this thing i'd prefer if only Ash was the one to do so, especially since this seems more like an episode for him, even if the plot is something he's not normally involved with.

yes it's got many different variations like some pokemon with branched evo's, but even so i'd prefer he be the only one to catch this thing if it's meant to go to someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.