• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 1st: PM2019 082 - Mawhip's Super Sweet Battle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
676923851401068568.png
Where did you get this meme from lol

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Gardevoir is not only cute and beautiful, she will also take care of her coach no matter what, she is also capable of creating a small black hole if her Trainer life is in imminent danger, according to her data it is believed that she feels love for her trainer , no matter how bad the trainer is with him / her, he / she will always love his / her trainer, for this and much more Gardevoir is one of the best, and probably the best pokewaifu
Kuudere Gardevoir ftw.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
I'm deeply uncomfortable...I do not consent to the kinks on display here...

I just want to appreciate pink, dessert, "party parent" and/or Nurse Joy Pokémon(And Poison-Types when it is relevant) without it turning into NSFW bait while speculating on the idea that all the Alcremie merch means something with this episode...

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
I'm deeply uncomfortable...I do not consent to the kinks on display here...

I just want to appreciate pink, dessert, "party parent" and/or Nurse Joy Pokémon(And Poison-Types when it is relevant) without it turning into NSFW bait while speculating on the idea that all the Alcremie merch means something with this episode...
We are just talking about eating cake ofc, we all are innocent :v

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?

Megapixel

I knew some people mentioned they wanted to eat out Alcremie but seeing the waifu conversation here I'm beginning to think that phrase wasnt just cake related......
lol, on the internet I saw an image of a person cutting alcremie on his head like a whole cake xD, to be honest it was quite strange when you are aware that that little cream dessert has life

Status
Not open for further replies.