• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 1st: PM2019 082 - Mawhip's Super Sweet Battle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
There was nothing to suggest this was an Ash ep.
Both Leon and Raihan are in this episode and both of them are in the PWC, I think it was enough to suggest that it was an Ash episode.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Then again, Who says this still won’t somewhat be Ash focused. Who says Go and Chloe wont fail miserably here lulz.

Rune Knight

Man we really have to watch out with the fake stuff. The internet has been making me pretty gullible recently.

Still, hope that this episode brings in a few more surprises than what was shown in the preview.

There is just so much Galar material to cover, especially regarding the number of Gen VIII pokémon that have yet to debut, plus all of the regional variants and gigantamax forms. And now with the upcoming games were getting even more new pokémon!

I fear that they won't get to them all by the end, not saying they have to, but whenever they have the characters travel to Galar they should take the opportunity to showcase as many new pokémon as possible.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Man we really have to watch out with the fake stuff. The internet has been making me pretty gullible recently.

Still, hope that this episode brings in a few more surprises than what was shown in the preview.

There is just so much Galar material to cover, especially regarding the number of Gen VIII pokémon that have yet to debut, plus all of the regional variants and gigantamax forms. And now with the upcoming games were getting even more new pokémon!

I fear that they won't get to them all by the end, not saying they have to, but whenever they have the characters travel to Galar they should take the opportunity to showcase as many new pokémon as possible.
Poor Hatterene line

ShadowForce720

I guess it's safe to assume Ash isn't getting an Alcremie?
Nope, as we don’t really have enough information to say for sure.

I mean heck if you at previous captures that happened in this series and previous series you will notice that in terms of the capture episodes themselves there were plenty of cases where if you were just going off the summary and episode preview without any other information it wouldn’t be clear if said Pokémon was getting captured or not regardless of if it’s the focus of the episode.

Basically there really isn’t any way to really know for sure if Alcremie will be a capture or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.