• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 1st: PM2019 082 - Mawhip's Super Sweet Battle?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythical-Moonlight

I just ran, I ran all Night and Day ~
Hoping for G-Max Eevee, Gengar, Cinderace or Inteleon here:)
G-Max Gengar is more or less confirmed to happen at some point. We just don't know when.

G-Max Eevee will likely be the climax of Chloe and Eevee’s Arc

The Starters are an interesting case.
I would've expected G-Max Cinderace to have already happened by now. But they could also be saving it for some really big Project Mew episode

I have my doubts G-Max Inteleon will even be animated since that might look controversial because Gun

Megapixel

I guess it's safe to assume Ash isn't getting an Alcremie?
it is quite difficult to know if he will catch him at this moment, we do not have much more information than we had before, unless in an official image or official magazine it appears that ash in the end did not catch him or yes, we are not sure of anything

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I’m just glad that they’re actually letting Opal battle. I love the crazy look she gets when she battles with her signature GMax Alcremie. Can we get this with the other Galar characters sooner than later

kickachu

Momentai!
it is quite difficult to know if he will catch him at this moment, we do not have much more information than we had before, unless in an official image or official magazine it appears that ash in the end did not catch him or yes, we are not sure of anything
or what if it turns out like gible

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Thursday timeslot is also cursed as Chibi Maruko-Chan has the exact same timeslot.

Maruko airs on Sundays. It's the reason the live viewership of the Pokemon anime went into the dumps during Pokemon's short-lived Sunday primetime stint. But that's a different issue entirely, the problem with the Friday primetime slot is that other Friday TV Tokyo shows eat the 6pm timeslot a lot more often than the show has ever had to deal with before, resulting in far more breaks than ever. And that's not going to stop as long as Pokemon stays in this slot.

Last edited:

ImBeVillain

No more six members
1. Ash goes to Opal to enter the Pokemon Battles, but learns it's a cookie-making contest after all.
2. Opal invites everyone to Alcremie to the competition with the participants. Shy Alcremie comes across Ash.
3. This Pokemon can't make a cake like Ash, but it doesn't bother him and Ash wants to establish a relationship with her and teach the Pokemon not to be shy.
4. Ash's pairing up with Alcremie contributes to improved cake-making collaboration and wins the competition with everyone.
5. Opal announces the bounty as a pokemon battle with her but Team Rocket is there shortly after and they start to attack and try to steal from all of the Alcremies. Only one Alcremie managed to avoid it, the one she worked with Ash.
6. Ash and Alcremie work together to defeat Team Rocket trio.
7. Ash confronts the Opal and the G-Max fight begins, Ash sends Gengar. G-Max Gengar makes his debut and wins. Then, after talking to Opal, Ash gets permission to catch Alcremie because this Alcremie only trusts him and obeys only his command.

I can only dream and come up with such a scenario. The pokemon catching episodes in this series are very unpredictable and too much fillers.

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
1. Ash goes to Opal to enter the Pokemon Battles, but learns it's a cookie-making contest after all.
2. Opal invites everyone to Alcremie to the competition with the participants. Shy Alcremie comes across Ash.
3. This Pokemon can't make a cake like Ash, but it doesn't bother him and Ash wants to establish a relationship with him and teach the Pokemon not to be shy.
4. Ash's pairing up with Alcremie contributes to improved cake-making collaboration and wins the competition with everyone.
5. Opal announces the bounty as a pokemon battle with her but Team Rocket is there shortly after and they start to attack and try to steal from all of the Alcremies. Only one Alcremie managed to avoid it, the one he worked with Ash.
6. Ash and Alcremie work together to defeat Team Rocket trio.
7. Ash confronts the Opal and the G-Max fight begins, Ash sends Gengar. G-Max Gengar makes his debut and wins. Then, after talking to Opal, Ash gets permission to catch Alcremie because this Alcremie only trusts him and obeys only his command.

I can only dream and come up with such a scenario. The pokemon catching episodes in this series are very unpredictable and too much fillers.
Wait.....alcremie is a 'him'?
WellmadeAcidicKite-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.