• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 20th: SM144 - The Greatest Z in Alola! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

There is less chance for the Z ring to be destroyed now that we know Ash and Kiawe will have one last battle

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I don't think that they are going to have Ash's Z-Ring be destroyed unless Game Freak decides to never bring the feature back in subsequent games aside from SM remakes.
Until proven the opposite this is exactly what's happening

There is less chance for the Z ring to be destroyed now that we know Ash and Kiawe will have one last battle
Yep
There is still a chance though

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
I hope Professor Kukui gives Satoshi the Gaogaen-Z as a “goodbye present” to his son before he leaves, would be pretty cool.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
What happens in Alola, stays in Alola. Especially when it comes to trinkets handed down by the deities.

I don't know for sure if Koko will take it, though. It just makes sense to me.
Ilima literally went to Kalos with a Z-Ring on and no island guardian chased after him lol.

Don’t forget the couple with the Primarina who continuously travel on sea.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
I think ash will keep the z ring but will be unable to use z moves since the tapus are only in Alola and in the zeraora episode they weren’t able to use them until Tapu Koko arrived

ashsfuture

After watching the final preview for the conclusion of Ash and Kukui's exhibiton match I can say without a doubt their battle surpasses Ash vs Paul and as well this is a true battle for Ash and a great way to close off his arc of becoming Alola's first champion. Ash truly earned this after all his hard work for all these years thank you Sun & Moon for giving Ash the league victory and for doing a much better job giving majority of his pokemon their own stroy arc's and it's nice to see that Ash for once really didn't have an ace for this region pretty much all of his pokemon pulled their own weight in this saga a true team effort.

At least Ash came out with a much stronger team than he went going into the alola league.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Ilima literally went to Kalos with a Z-Ring on and no island guardian chased after him lol.

Don’t forget the couple with the Primarina who continuously travel on sea.
They're natives, though. They surely didn't get theirs through a deity constantly stalking them. Every other Z-Ring that isn't from a Kahuna isn't monitored 24/7.

Besides, it'd be a little weird for Ash to put the ring away when it's given Pikachu a lot of use. It's not like he can really excuse putting that away if it means weakening Pikachu (unless he thinks it'd be unfair to use it against people who don't have one).

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
That animation looks raw; I’m excited.

Don’t really care if Ash wins or not as long as the battle is satisfying, which this definitely looks to be.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
I think ash will keep the z ring but will be unable to use z moves since the tapus are only in Alola and in the zeraora episode they weren’t able to use them until Tapu Koko arrived
Ash and Kiawe were able to use Z-Moves in Kanto, during the Gym Battle.

Last edited:

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
If he finds out that Dynamaxing effectively combines the powers of Z-moves and Mega Evolution (which it kind of does) that could easily give him reason to retire the Z-ring, until a potential time comes for it to come back out.

of course if they really did want to go there, then I hope Kakui's gets broken as well due to the intensity factor of this fight, but i'd prefer no one's gets broken.

I just hope there's no complaints about how this battle ends.

Last edited:

World Turtle

Ash could just decide he doesn't want to use the Z-Ring and start fresh again like usual, but he'll bring it with him when he returns to Alola with Gou.

Status
Not open for further replies.