• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 20th: SM144 - The Greatest Z in Alola! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
If we don't get 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt... then this was a waste of a match lol

Fairplay

It would be underwhelming if Satoshi looses the exhibition match only because of the Kapu vs Pikachu rivalry. I wouldn't enjoy that to be honest, considering Kapu is not Kukui's Pokemon. But we will see...

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
It would be underwhelming if Satoshi looses the exhibition match only because of the Kapu vs Pikachu rivalry. I wouldn't enjoy that to be honest, considering Kapu is not Kukui's Pokemon. But we will see...
I'm thinking he's winning or at least tying here, NO way they're making Pikachu not get a single win in Ash's final battle in SM

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Perhaps Koko recharging it will allow it to permanently be changed to Pikashunium-Z.

JoaquinLorie

I 100% dont think Torracat and Incineroar are going to be using z-moves. Its probably just blaze activated on both sides using their fighting moves.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I can accept no Incineroar for Ash but him not using Firium Z seems like such a waste

nuzamaki90

Ash is literally wearing the Elec-Z Crystal and Tapu Koko has already tanked Gigavolt Havoc. They are definitely unleashing the juiced up Thunderbolt

unless Pikachu magically learns Volt Tackle again and the Z-Move turns into Catastropika :rolleyes: Oh yea, then we’ll really have come full circle

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
That Venusaur looked more than capable without needing to Mega. Meanwhile, Lucario fainted to Guzzlord's bad breath.

Nobody's going to believe that it can suddenly handle Naganadel when it was so effortlessly beaten by another Ultra Beast.
Naganadel has literally zero training or battle experience, so...

If it beats Lucario, then that's easily the single weakest Lucario ever seen in the anime
Ash is literally wearing the Elec-Z Crystal and Tapu Koko has already tanked Gigavolt Havoc. They are definitely unleashing the juiced up Thunderbolt

unless Pikachu magically learns Volt Tackle again and the Z-Move turns into Catastropika Oh yea, then we’ll really have come full circle
Pikachu has access to three Electric Z-Moves:

Gigavolt Havoc - any electric move

Catastropika - Volt Tackle (already showcased by Pikarla)

10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt - requires Thunderbolt and an arbitrary hat and is activated whenever the plot needs it and is never explained how or why it happens - Ash's Electric-Z magically turns into Pikachu-Z for no reason then reverts

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.