• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 20th: SM144 - The Greatest Z in Alola! Kapu-Kokeko VS Pikachu!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampioN-Trainer-BriaN

I doubt there will be a battle better than Ash vs Paul for a while.That battle had everything us fan boys wanted to see

Kalos semifinal and final was better as well. So far in this league only Ash vs Guzma had battle momentum. Other battles weren't as entertaining. Hoping to see some sparks in the final episode though

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wonder how both Pokémon will get to use two z moves maybe rotors will let them like he does in usum

Probably a blessing from the Tapu's tbh.

Although was it ever established in the anime that they can't use more then one?? I can't remember.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Probably a blessing from the Tapu's tbh.

Although was it ever established in the anime that they can't use more then one?? I can't remember.
It was said in SM11, though it was more due to fatigue than due to any rule

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Ah, well Ash seems to be fine in the preview and so is Pikachu so they should be good. Perhaps they meant more like each pokemon can only use one z move.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
If it was only one Pokémon could use 1 z move then it would be funny to see ash have another 6v6 and use a z move with every one of his Pokémon

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Plus they gotta show off the multiple Z-Moves thing since it's canon to the games. Honestly surprised Pikachu couldn't pull off two of them right away.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
But sad we didn’t see all the z moves in the series in the Mina and acerola battles we could have seen those z moves but I guess not

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
But sad we didn’t see all the z moves in the series in the Mina and acerola battles we could have seen those z moves but I guess not
We're still probably getting Twinkle Tackle's pose from Kukui since iirc that pose is used for Guardian of Alola.

Emboar_Rulez

Pokémon Master (Kinda)
The only type specific z moves that I know having appeared yet is
Fairy
Poison
Psychic
I think they could’ve been in the league

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
We're still probably getting Twinkle Tackle's pose from Kukui since iirc that pose is used for Guardian of Alola.
TBF, we already saw the pose three times (all of them by Jessie, as LSF uses that pose too), we're only missing the psychic and poison poses (and the former really should've been used for LtBtS, but alas, Necrozma never returned)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Did we see light that burns the sky?
Nope (unless that's what Necrozma did to restore Poipole's world, but I really doubt it, since it's the opposite of LtBtS' effect)

JC317

TBF, we already saw the pose three times (all of them by Jessie, as LSF uses that pose too), we're only missing the psychic and poison poses (and the former really should've been used for LtBtS, but alas, Necrozma never returned)

Aha! But you see, the writers have already thought about this! In the second version of Pose (SM's first ED, starting from SM024), we had Ash perform the psychic pose with Mimey and James perform the poison pose with Mareanie!

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
What would be funny is that i order to reset Pikachu for next region using 2 Z-moves in such a short time destroys Ash's Z-Power Ring and unables Ash from using any Z-moves ever again.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
What would be funny is that i order to reset Pikachu for next region using 2 Z-moves in such a short time destroys Ash's Z-Power Ring and unables Ash from using any Z-moves ever again.
Wouldn't Kukui's Z-Ring also get destroyed since he's doing the same thing?

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I don't think that they are going to have Ash's Z-Ring be destroyed unless Game Freak decides to never bring the feature back in subsequent games aside from SM remakes.

Master Pikachu 11

They shouldn’t destroy the ring then all of those grand trials that he participated in would be a waste since that is the reason he did those trials to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.