• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNewGuy

The proposal is interesting. I agree it seems if anything it's likely to be using all the gimmicks.

LETS ****ING GO GOT MY WISH FOR ASH VS LEON

NOW FOR AMOURSHIPPING MOMENTS IM PRAYING

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Dragonite started to lose once her gender was implied and then revealed, and you all know this show's stance on traveling female companions.

Seriously, when have you seen a known traveling female Pokemon winning believably.
Ffs stop playing the sexism card. It's getting old at this point.

doofinc

get rillaboomed
TRIPLE CHEATER MODE LETS GOOOO

ngl omegaluling that Leon was actually the one to suggest it cuz all the unironically reasonable comments about how Leon shouldn't be the one to control the rules getting thrown out is so hilarious

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Unless they’re all physically present at the stadium then it’s just one shot
Honestly I would hate that so much. It flies in the face of what Journeys has been doing with them: Ash happening across them as they pursue their own goals individually. To bend backward to accommodate around 16 characters, most of whom would be relegated to random stock background noise, would just be hackneyed and a disservice. And it would especially sting to do this just after they kicked Goh out. This ensemble counts but apparently Goh and Chloe don’t?

I’m fine with one or two coming in person to cheer, to a point. Better if the one or two are the ones that haven’t properly shown up yet. But it works much better to have these guys watching from their own locations, in the midst of pursuing their endeavors in their own journeys, and cap it off with Goh with the PM gang pursuing his.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Honestly I would hate that so much. It flies in the face of what Journeys has been doing with them: Ash happening across them as they pursue their own goals individually. To bend backward to accommodate around 16 characters, most of whom would be relegated to random stock background noise, would just be hackneyed. And it would especially sting to do this just after they kicked Goh out. This ensemble counts but apparently Goh and Chloe don’t?

I’m fine with one or two coming in person to cheer, to a point. Better if the one or two are the ones that haven’t properly shown up yet. But it works much better to have these guys watching from their own locations, in the midst of pursuing their own endeavors, and cap it off with Goh with the PM gang pursuing his.
So, friends aren't allowed to cheer for friends in person in the biggest tournament of his life?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Why does being original matter?
Because OLM seems extremely incapable of making recurring/original female characters look competent next to Ash. As long as it's not the likes of Bea or Cynthia (because of their obscene popularity), they just don't want female characters to look strong if it means Ash has to shine more.
Strange placeholder for Lt. Surge (again, why did they need to do that at all?)
So, friends aren't allowed to cheer for friends in person in the biggest tournament of his life?
Arbitrarily excluding Ash's (forced) biggest bro of his life for his big match has to be the weirdest decision ever made, even if Ash is not allowed to Goh see Goh.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Yeah they’re not animating all of them in the stadium unless they’re still images. At that point they can just be animated from their homes/locations. At the very least somebody needs to talk Hop since Goh is gone and definitely if Cynthia and Diantha left.

It would be wonderful but I’m skeptical since the other cameos were still images beside Marian crying

Last edited:

DuskAstral

Wonder what the proposal would be. Maybe Eternatus vs 3 gimmicks, or 3 gimmicks being allowed for both Ash and Leon. Would prefer if it’d be the latter, the former feels very cheap
I hope it will be something else after all.
I believe that Leon has no authority to change the rules of the tournament (especially as he is also a participant).

Status
Not open for further replies.