• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
We just have to watch this battle assuming these two characters have equal strength, which is obviously not the case considering how they've been portrayed, but if the writers don't care, should we? I'm sure it will look good and be decently written (again, If we just think it's an equal battle). It will be sad if this is Ash's last battle we see. He deserved better.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
....How tho
It's the absurdity of the comment itself that makes me laugh
If anything Chloe was the freeloader
Koharu too (though she can "claim" to have the excuse of actually being in school). Compared to other people here, I actually don't really dislike Goh (lukewarm at best). If anything he should've been here in person. A very dumb excuse to send him away just for Koharu and Dawn to replace him (they could've added them instead outright sending Goh away).

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Yeah I kinda feel sad Goh won't be there
He's honestly felt like Ash's best friend, up there with Brock levels, and their bond really felt organic and well done. Seeing him cheer for Ash against Steven and Cynthia was excellent. I get they want to parallel both of them completing their journeys at the same time (and Goh maybe getting cut because of time constraints) but idk. I get they are dual protagonists, but having ALL of Ash's companions would have been cathartic
Here's hoping we see him watching it with Gary on his rotom phone on the ship to the expedition

sutellakiara

Shirona, my beloved...
All that ridiculous secrecy around Leon's team to the detriment of everyone else who fought him... and it's really just the Galar starters. I really will never understand this series.
Leon's genuinely among the the worst things to have happened to this franchise. I'll just be glad when Gen 8 is finally over, not that it matters since all the damage is done.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Anyone unironically think Serena might actually show up? There's an empty seat next to Koharu and both her and Dawn bonded with her
Idk what will happen. Or if we will seem everyone being there in the flesh. I expect Dawn and Chloe. The rest silent cameos or just voice lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.