• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Theory time! It will be a 3-parter and the titles will be:

Part 1: Torrent
Part 2: Overgrow
Part 3: Blaze
Part 4: Swarm?
Ash Leavanny destroys Leon's Charizard despite having 2x 4x Weakness against it.

Part 1: Inteleon/Seismitoad/Hisuain Samurott (this would be interesting:)?
Part 2: Rillaboom
Part 3: Charizard

Last edited:

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
Predictions:
Dracovish vs Seismitoad: Dracovish wins
Dracovish vs Rhyperior: Rhyperior wins
Dragonite vs Rhyperior: Dragonite wins
Sirfetch’d vs Mr. Rime: Sirfetch’d wins
Sirfetch’d vs Rillaboom: Rillaboom wins
Gengar vs Rillaboom: Gengar wins
Gengar vs Dragapult: Dragapult wins
Dragonite vs Dragapult: Dragonite wins
Dragonite vs Charizard: Charizard wins
Mega Lucario vs GMAX Charizard: GMAX Charizard wins but GMAX timer runs out allowing…
Pikachu vs Charizard: Pikachu wins
I'm for this except switch the gimmick from MegaLuke to Gmax Gengar.

MetaMantis

Offline until Ash vs Leon
New episode prediction:

Oct 14 - Ep128 - Recap of something
Oct 21, Oct 28, Nov 4, Nov 11 - 129-132 - Ash vs Leon.
Nov 18 - Break for new game release
Nov 25 - Ep133 - ???

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Isn’t that literally every battle in this anime?
Not necessarily. Like in Ash vs Alain and Ash vs Paul, he was in the lead first.
People act like they’re so put out by having to wait for a Pokémon episode, it cracks me up..

Will be interesting to see what this “Torrent” refers to, I suspect a battle of water types, rather than it referring to the ability. Give me a good Vish battle, baby!
More like Ash struggles to beat Leon. Torrent is like a wave you can't cross easily

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I wonder when the battle with finish considering all the endless breaks and recaps we will have in between..

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
I wonder when the battle with finish considering all the endless breaks and recaps we will have in between..
If it lasts 3 episodes it should end at november 4th then 11th will be the aftermath
Then we are either getting Paldea right after in the 18th or a later start with more wrap up episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.