• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham

The Guardian of War

Broseph08

Inteleon is the one where I'm kind of like meh since I'd rather have the creepy looking Seismitoad and don't care much for Inteleon. I'd rather have Aegislash over Cinderace but Libero gives it a gimmick that distinguishes it from the other fire Pokemon on his team and I guess it feels right that the British Champion has the footballer Pokemon on his team so I'm generally fine with it

I guess they can also showcase all three of them in great battles now since for the most part, they didn't get to do that with Goh

Ryperior is one of my least favorite Pokemon of all time so I'm happy it's not on his team. Ugly ass monster that ruined Rydon

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Is it just me seeing and imagining things because of how often I've seen Marvel do it, or does that unusually large gap beside Chloe in the preview scream "edited out character" to anyone else?

It would be even easier to edit characters out of the storyboard (assuming the audience and stands are that) than the CG that MCU uses.

Sham

The Guardian of War
FfCCn24XgAkB6Id

If I truly didn’t know any better, I’d say this is May but her voice actresses did make a statement not long-ish ago saying she’s still trying to get better. And considering as of Dawn, everybody appeared in the trailer, this is either Misty or a few people they were able to get their voice actors.

With Satoshi's former companions and rivals watching, the showdown at the summit commences.
Doesn’t exactly imply that some of them won’t be in the audience themselves which would be pretty nice.

Last edited:

doofinc

get rillaboomed
Is it just me seeing and imagining things because of how often I've seen Marvel do it, or does that unusually large gap beside Chloe in the preview scream "edited out character" to anyone else?

It would be even easier to edit characters out of the storyboard (assuming the audience and stands are that) than the CG that MCU uses.
They did edit out the screens to be black during the first masters 8 trailer, remember all that speculation on "exhibition matches"

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Judging by the cameos we’ve got, a good portions of his friends have been watching so I’ll just assume the same for companions I guess.
I hope so lol ngl. Like I like Dawn,but she shouldn't be the only companion here, at least give us Brock,Misty,Serena and Lillie too.

They did edit out the screens to be black during the first masters 8 trailer, remember all that speculation on "exhibition matches"
Fair forgot about that. The hype would be real lol. Though the special trailer was less hype than the normal preview.

Sham

The Guardian of War
I hope so lol ngl. Like I like Dawn,but she shouldn't be the only companion here, at least give us Brock,Misty,Serena and Lillie too.

Fair forgot about that. The hype would be real lol. Though the special trailer was less hype than the normal preview.
Counting these episodes Dawn would have officially 20 return episodes beating out Misty and idk the rest. Also the only companion who’s been to two of Ash’s league matches.

Not that there is anything wrong that because it’s Dawn but yeah it would be nice having another person.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Dawn and Chloe each having their partner Pokemon with them would indicate that if a third one is indeed there, it's someone with a similary sized Pokemon to keep consistent.

Lana with Sandy or Lillie with Snowy? It'd have to be someone Chloe knows.

Spyro39

Counting these episodes Dawn would have officially 20 return episodes beating out Misty and idk the rest.
Ash vs Leon is 4 episodes, so that would make Dawn's return episodes total up to 21 (9 in BW, 8 regular episodes + 4 Arceus specials in JN). Yes, she would hold the record with the most return episodes as a former companion of Ash.
Also the only companion who’s been to two of Ash’s league matches.
Misty, Brock, Iris? Unless you mean something more or else with that statement.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Counting these episodes Dawn would have officially 20 return episodes beating out Misty and idk the rest. Also the only companion who’s been to two of Ash’s league matches.
Yep unless you count his mom lol.
Not that there is anything wrong that because it’s Dawn but yeah it would be nice having another person.
Especially the ones who haven't returned YET. Poor Misty lol.
Dawn and Chloe each having their partner Pokemon with them would indicate that if a third one is indeed there, it's someone with a similary sized Pokemon to keep consistent.

Lana with Sandy or Lillie with Snowy? It'd have to be someone Chloe knows.
Serena has Pancham but otherwise idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.