• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I'm curious what Leon's Cinderace's movepool will be and if it will be similar to Goh's Cinderace's.

Since Leon is dispelling an electric type move, seems like it has a ground type move, and it looks like scorching sand. I assume it'll have pyro ball, and I think he could use shadow ball and quick attack strategically too against Ash.

Also why isn't gengar floating instead of jumping over the water and getting splashed

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
I'm curious what Leon's Cinderace's movepool will be and if it will be similar to Goh's Cinderace's.

Since Leon is dispelling an electric type move, seems like it has a ground type move, and it looks like scorching sand. I assume it'll have pyro ball, and I think he could use shadow ball and quick attack strategically too against Ash.

Also why isn't gengar floating instead of jumping over the water and getting splashed
I thought it was Mud Shot. I forgot Cinderace had such a decent Special movepool as a Physical attacker

DayQuil95

Bro that Thunderbolt looked like it was going to destroy the stadium, betting Cinderace has Scorching Sands since that'd also fit with his fire type while being a decent ground type move.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Bro that Thunderbolt looked like it was going to destroy the stadium, betting Cinderace has Scorching Sands since that'd also fit with his fire type while being a decent ground type move.
One thing that kind of worries me about this is that if Pikachu is facing Cinderace and doesnt get switched out, does that mean it gets 2 Ws against Cindy and Charizard? And if it only wins against Cindy, I would HATE if pikachu WASNT the last one standing, the mon that takes out charizard
I dont want Pikachu to get 2 Ws, beating Zard is enough. Id rather Dragonite gets 2 wins, Gengar gets a win and an assist to Dragonite, Dracovish and Sirfetchd get one W, Pikachu beats Charizard and Lucario sacrifices itself by facing down Gigantamax Charizard and stalling it out, leaving Base tired Charizard vs tired Pikachu

One thing that kind of worries me about this is that if Pikachu is facing Cinderace and doesnt get switched out, does that mean it gets 2 Ws against Cindy and Charizard? And if it only wins against Cindy, I would HATE if pikachu WASNT the last one standing, the mon that takes out charizard
I dont want Pikachu to get 2 Ws, beating Zard is enough. Id rather Dragonite gets 2 wins, Gengar gets a win and an assist to Dragonite, Dracovish and Sirfetchd get one W, Pikachu beats Charizard and Lucario sacrifices itself by facing down Gigantamax Charizard and stalling it out, leaving Base tired Charizard vs tired Pikachu
And no Nuke
Based.

If Cinderace can become an Electric type

Then that means he has

Electro Ball

Welcome back.
Cinderace>Pikachu
Ash should have never gotten rid of Electro Ball even though I like Electro Web Electro Ball is my XY childhood

DayQuil95

Pikachu getting 2 wins can still work, considering how Lucario has been lately, you could have Ash use him at his 100% against Charizard and then lose, resulting in him essentially going down without beating anything but still putting a lot of work by badly damaging Charizard. So the other 5 could still carry their weight, which would mean another Pokemon without any win in the battle, probably Sirfetch'd or Dracovish thanks to their recent performances.

But like, let's be realistic here, would the writers really have Lucario lose without getting any wins? In 99% of scenarios, I'd say no. Still, in this case, it's against a Pokemon so powerful that it can fight toe-to-toe with Eternatus in base and beat it, this is a Pokemon so powerful that it stands at the absolute peak of the food chain for trainers, wild Pokemon, and legendaries alike, and losing against this Charizard, in particular, would be no shame for anyone, mainly after weakening it so much.

Ryker101

Gotta admit I like how Leon’s team parallels Ash’s in some way
- Ace is a Kanto starter
- Has a fully evolved grass, fire and water starters (like Ash’s reserves)
- Dragon psuedo legendary
- Evolution of a regional variant of a Kanto mon
- Even has a legendary on his side but doesn’t use in battles

It’s the team I could see Ash having if he went through galar himself, but stronger. Which fits Leon being portrayed as this older version of Ash

So Leon’s Charizard is stronger than Arceus?

Rune Knight

While I'm still not a fan of him using all of the Galar Starters, I'm at least glad that he's at least not using Eternatus.

Actually him using them doesn't seem too bad now, at least for me, it makes more sense.

Also love Mr. Rime.

ShadowForce720

So I’m guessing Dragonite vs Dragapult well be our aerial battle that we tend to get in the final tournament.

You know how like on of Ash’s battles in the final competition for the respective series tends to have an aerial battle in it.

Here is a prediction for the battle

Pikachu vs Cinderace: Pikachu is Withdrawn
Gengar vs Cinderace: Cinderace is withdrawn
Gengar vs Mr.Rime: Gengar
Gengar<- - ->G-Max Gengar vs Inteleon<- - ->G-Max Inteleon: G-Inteleon but it De-Gigantamaxes after defeating Gigantamax Gengar
Dracovish vs Inteleon: Dracovish
Dracovish vs Dragapult: Dragonpult switches out via U-turn
Dracovish vs Rillaboom: Rillaboom but it takes heavy damage from Dracovish due Dracovish managing to land a Strong Jaw boosted Ice Fang before it goes down

Dragonite vs Rillaboom: Dragonite
Dragonite vs Dragapult: Dragonite despite Dragapult’s attempt to confuse it by using a combination of Double Team, Phantom Force with the occasional Dragon Darts thrown in.

Dragonite vs Cinderace<- - ->G-Max Cinderace: G-Max Cinderace but it De-Gigantamaxes after taking down Dragonite do to Dragonite being able to stall out the G-Max long enough.

Sirfetch’d vs Cinderace: Sirfetch’d

Sirfetch’d vs Charizard: Charizard

Lucario<- - ->Mega Lucario vs Charizard< - - ->G-Max Charizard: G-Max Charizard but Mega Lucario had been able to damage it and had managed to counter the First G-Max Wildfire with G-Max Aura Sphere and barely managed to hold on long enough after taking a hit from a 2nd G-Max Wildfire manages to land a reversal against G-Max Charizard but goes down right afterwards do to the amount of damage it’s taken.

Pikachu vs Charizard<- - -> G-Max Charizard: Pikachu, it manages to stall out G-Max Charizard’s time of Gigantamaxing by countering G-Max Charizard’s third and final G-Max Wild Fire with its signature Z-move 10,000,000 volt Thunderbolt and then winds up being Charizard in its base form.

Status
Not open for further replies.