• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I’m guessing Dragonite vs Dragapult well be our aerial battle that we tend to get in the final tournament.

You know how like on of Ash’s battles in the final competition for the respective series tends to have an aerial battle in it.

Here is a prediction for the battle

Pikachu vs Cinderace: Pikachu is Withdrawn
Gengar vs Cinderace: Cinderace is withdrawn
Gengar vs Mr.Rime: Gengar
Gengar<- - ->G-Max Gengar vs Inteleon<- - ->G-Max Inteleon: G-Inteleon but it De-Gigantamaxes after defeating Gigantamax Gengar
Dracovish vs Inteleon: Dracovish
Dracovish vs Dragapult: Dragonpult switches out via U-turn
Dracovish vs Rillaboom: Rillaboom but it takes heavy damage from Dracovish due Dracovish managing to land a Strong Jaw boosted Ice Fang before it goes down

Dragonite vs Rillaboom: Dragonite
Dragonite vs Dragapult: Dragonite despite Dragapult’s attempt to confuse it by using a combination of Double Team, Phantom Force with the occasional Dragon Darts thrown in.

Dragonite vs Cinderace<- - ->G-Max Cinderace: G-Max Cinderace but it De-Gigantamaxes after taking down Dragonite do to Dragonite being able to stall out the G-Max long enough.

Sirfetch’d vs Cinderace: Sirfetch’d

Sirfetch’d vs Charizard: Charizard

Lucario<- - ->Mega Lucario vs Charizard< - - ->G-Max Charizard: G-Max Charizard but Mega Lucario had been able to damage it and had managed to counter the First G-Max Wildfire with G-Max Aura Sphere and barely managed to hold on long enough after taking a hit from a 2nd G-Max Wildfire manages to land a reversal against G-Max Charizard but goes down right afterwards do to the amount of damage it’s taken.

Pikachu vs Charizard<- - -> G-Max Charizard: Pikachu, it manages to stall out G-Max Charizard’s time of Gigantamaxing by countering G-Max Charizard’s third and final G-Max Wild Fire with its signature Z-move 10,000,000 volt Thunderbolt and then winds up being Charizard in its base form.
We have nearly the same predictions wow

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
So I’m guessing Dragonite vs Dragapult well be our aerial battle that we tend to get in the final tournament.

You know how like on of Ash’s battles in the final competition for the respective series tends to have an aerial battle in it.

Here is a prediction for the battle

Pikachu vs Cinderace: Pikachu is Withdrawn
Gengar vs Cinderace: Cinderace is withdrawn
Gengar vs Mr.Rime: Gengar
Gengar<- - ->G-Max Gengar vs Inteleon<- - ->G-Max Inteleon: G-Inteleon but it De-Gigantamaxes after defeating Gigantamax Gengar
Dracovish vs Inteleon: Dracovish
Dracovish vs Dragapult: Dragonpult switches out via U-turn
Dracovish vs Rillaboom: Rillaboom but it takes heavy damage from Dracovish due Dracovish managing to land a Strong Jaw boosted Ice Fang before it goes down

Dragonite vs Rillaboom: Dragonite
Dragonite vs Dragapult: Dragonite despite Dragapult’s attempt to confuse it by using a combination of Double Team, Phantom Force with the occasional Dragon Darts thrown in.

Dragonite vs Cinderace<- - ->G-Max Cinderace: G-Max Cinderace but it De-Gigantamaxes after taking down Dragonite do to Dragonite being able to stall out the G-Max long enough.

Sirfetch’d vs Cinderace: Sirfetch’d

Sirfetch’d vs Charizard: Charizard

Lucario<- - ->Mega Lucario vs Charizard< - - ->G-Max Charizard: G-Max Charizard but Mega Lucario had been able to damage it and had managed to counter the First G-Max Wildfire with G-Max Aura Sphere and barely managed to hold on long enough after taking a hit from a 2nd G-Max Wildfire manages to land a reversal against G-Max Charizard but goes down right afterwards do to the amount of damage it’s taken.

Pikachu vs Charizard<- - -> G-Max Charizard: Pikachu, it manages to stall out G-Max Charizard’s time of Gigantamaxing by countering G-Max Charizard’s third and final G-Max Wild Fire with its signature Z-move 10,000,000 volt Thunderbolt and then winds up being Charizard in its base form.
This will honestly be the best case scenario for me, and gives every JN a chance to shine

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
images

Introducing our new main character. No but really, it’s time for Ash to go. It’s a shame if the series is ending completely given the production issues but this is as close as he’ll get to becoming a Pokémon Master.
Believe it or not, this kind of post doesn’t need to be present in every single thread.. it reeks of desperation.

Rune Knight

Just for fun. Now that we know Leon's team, who do you perceive as the counterpart rival to each of Ash's pokémon?

Sorry, I couldn't find a way to word that properly. In case you're confused about what I mean, here is my quick list:

Pikachu - Charizard (Has been built up since the start.)
Dragonite - Dragapult (Both are pseudos.)
Gengar - Mr. Rime (It just feels right for me.)
Lucario - Cinderace (I believe that the experience that Lucario had sparring with Goh's Cinderace will come into play.)
Sirfetch'd - Rillaboom (Both use items as weapons.)
Dracovish - Inteleon (As a nod to fighting water with water.)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Just for fun. Now that we know Leon's team, who do you perceive as the counterpart rival to each of Ash's pokémon?

Sorry, I couldn't find a way to word that properly. In case you're confused about what I mean, here is my quick list:

Lucario - Cinderace (I believe that the experience that Lucario had sparring with Goh's Cinderace will come into play.)
You pretty much nailed honestly

Sham

The Guardian of War

Definitely an emphasis on the Dragonite vs Dragapult

Eevee903

You are awesome!
My prediction:

Mr Rime vs Gengar==> Gengar recalled.
Mr Rime vs Dracovish==> Dracovish
Inteleon vs Dracovish==>Inteleon
GMAX Inteleon vs GMAX Gengar==>draw
Cinderace vs Pikachu==>Pikachu recalled and Cinderace gets recalled
Dragapult vs Dragonite==>draw
Rillaboom vs Sirfetch’d==>Sirfetch’d
Sirfetch’d vs Cinderace==>Cinderace
GMAX Cinderace vs Mega Lucario==>Lucario
GMAX Charizard vs Mega Lucario==>Charizard
GMAX Charizard vs Pikachu's 10MVTB==>Pikachu

Considering flashbacks and cuts from the audience. This is just my prediction

How it will go:

Leon and Charizard call their last Gmax Attack,GMAX Wildfire:

This tention...why does it remind me of my first battle? This excitement, this thrill. Giving it my all.

Ash and Pikachu fire up the Z-move. We get a sequence similar to the Ash vs Kukui 10MVTB one:

This battle...Everything since Pikachu and I met... (flashback to episode 1), Every friend Pikachu and I made (all companions),all adventures come together in this battle!

Last edited:

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
So Dawn is confirmed to appear and people loses their mind starts bashing her because their fav wasn't shown?
bookerskully.png

Social media is a shithole when it's about Pokemon anime lol.
Chill down a bit, everyone's going to appear in some way or another. Anyway Leon's full team is disappointing as heck I expected something more badass lol. Piplup on his cheerleader outfit yet again was so cute. Ash looked dope as heck in the preview! It truly made me feel that he has a real chance of winning against Leon. Be it either plot or nakama power the thing is that Ash truly deserve to win against Leon after being disrespected so many times by the plot in the leagues. What will happen after Ash wins the M8? Will Ash finally wake up from his never-ending coma? Lol this kinda feels like a farewell to Ash's story.

Last edited:

Eevee903

You are awesome!
So Dawn is confirmed to appear and people loses their mind starts bashing her because their fav wasn't shown?
bookerskully.png

Chill down a bit, everyone's going to appear in some way or another.
Yep lol.
Anyway Ash looked dope as heck in the preview! It truly made me feel that he has a real chance of winning against Leon. Be it either plot or nakama powet the thing is that Ash truly deserve to win against Leon after being disrespected so many times by the plot in the leagues.
I kinda wonder why they made the switch from " almost always losing" to "almost always winning".
What will happen after Ash wins the M8? Will Ash finally wake up from his never-ending coma? Lol this kinda feels like a farewell to Ash's story.
Same especially due the flashbacks to episode 1 and Ash saying all our adventures are in this battle

Kuzehiko

That moment I found a lifetime treasure
Oh gotta love certain series stans that despite hating Dawn are also on "DP is so loved by JN staff" mode. The copium lol.
I kinda wonder why they made the switch from " almost always losing" to "almost always winning".
Well ratings started to drop real badly.
Maybe it has to do with that? But I'd like to think that it was just a natural progression in Ash's story but it was a very rushed one and certainly, not well developed. We must be honest and admit Ash has been disrespected terribly in the past.
Same especially due the flashbacks to episode 1 and Ash saying all our adventures are in this battle
Yeah it's inevitable to feel that. Ash's not just saying that and remembering his adventures but his companions and old rivals are also watching him. Hopefully it will end with Ash winning the M8. The best possible ending to Ash's story.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
So why are starter pokemon considered bland, boring and uninteresting by so many people? What makes other pokemon more interesting or qualified for this battle other than subjective opinions about likes/dislikes? I had no idea Leon’s team will cause this kind of vitriol. I’m just genuinely curious, don’t want to come off as rude or anything.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
So why are starter pokemon considered bland, boring and uninteresting by so many people? What makes other pokemon more interesting or qualified for this battle other than subjective opinions about likes/dislikes? I had no idea Leon’s team will cause this kind of vitriol. I’m just genuinely curious, don’t want to come off as rude or anything.
I think starters take too much screentime in a team in general. And I think Mr Rime and Dragapult will suffer from that.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
I think starters take too much screentime in a team in general. And I think Mr Rime and Dragapult will suffer from that.
It is true that starters get more screentime in each series. I wouldn’t mind if Leon’s remaining team members consisted of other Galarian pokemon. I’m just glad they didn’t give him Seismitoad. It is gross and hideous. Wouldn’t want to see it animated, sorry.

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC

Makes sense but so far it appears Pikachu and Cinderace are inverted

Status
Not open for further replies.