• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

Hope Rillaboom gets the best showing of the Galar starters
I hope that love goes to Cinderace, who I feel has gotten the short end of the stick being stuck with Goh and all. The fact that Leon’s has Libero already is giving me a good feeling about its presence during the battle. I really hope he debuts Gmax Cinderace since it’s my favorite.

Sham

The Guardian of War
Last edited:

Broseph08

I hope that love goes to Cinderace, who I feel has gotten the short end of the stick being stuck with Goh and all. The fact that Leon’s has Libero already is giving me a good feeling about its presence during the battle. I really hope he debuts Gmax Cinderace since it’s my favorite.
I wouldn't be surprised if Cinderace does get the primary showing since it seems to be TPC's favorite of the three and I have a feeling beating it will be Lucario's thing. That said, after going out of their way to show how much of a monster Leon's Rillaboom apparently was, I hope it does work in the match

nuzamaki90

I wouldn't be surprised if Cinderace does get the primary showing since it seems to be TPC's favorite of the three and I have a feeling beating it will be Lucario's thing. That said, after going out of their way to show how much of a monster Leon's Rillaboom apparently was, I hope it does work in the match
Leon’s Rillaboom is definitely going to cause some trouble, it’d be inconsistent if it doesn’t unless Ash has a plan for it. I also think Lucario is gonna be the one to take out Cinderace, so we can finally get that battle from the opening that we were teased with.

Although it seems like Inteleon is going to be the focus of the episode. I’m just excited the Galar starters are getting their much deserved send off.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
*Brock flirts*
Croagunk and Misty: you have chosen death

No, but would be freaking hilarious if Brock and Bonnie would propose to the same girl. And then a love story between Misty and Clemont begins. Just kidding.

nuzamaki90

Very excited to see the lead up to the battle. I’d imagine it probably won’t start until around the halfway point but they may do all the introductions, character returns, and Leon’s flashback all within the first couple minutes.

I remember in Leon VS Lance the announcer went down all their achievements so crossing my fingers we get the same for Ash just to remind people how accomplished he really is.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Very excited to see the lead up to the battle. I’d imagine it probably won’t start until around the halfway point but they may do all the introductions, character returns, and Leon’s flashback all within the first couple minutes.
I hope so lol flesh ir t out
I remember in Leon VS Lance the announcer went down all their achievements so crossing my fingers we get the same for Ash just to remind people how accomplished he really is.
Nah,it will just be Aloloan Champion again probably.

His voice actor was adulterous, he ain’t ever coming back unless they share Raihan’s VA sorry
Silent cameo?
And I didn’t know about Barry’s VA

Sham

The Guardian of War
Silent cameo?
And I didn’t know about Barry’s VA
Yeah he was like cheating on his wife and the jig was up and he got caught and she’s a super famous singer, so he’s outta here. That’s why they changed Raihans voice. Guess Japan is different because Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé and he’s still here

Where bf
Also that middle picture and the one on the right of it triggers me
Bf? Goh? Best friend? Bestie?

Eevee903

You are awesome!
Yeah he was like cheating on his wife and the jig was up and he got caught and she’s a super famous singer, so he’s outta here. That’s why they changed Raihans voice. Guess Japan is different because Jay Z cheated on Beyoncé and he’s still here

Bf? Goh? Best friend? Bestie?
Battle Frontier

Sham

The Guardian of War
Battle Frontier
Oh. He can be kinda nutty so I thought he meant to say GF as in where is Serena so I made a joke out of it. They didn’t have league and all of those pictures are of Ash losing every single league… I mean gaining experience so yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.