• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predictions:
Dracovish vs Seismitoad: Dracovish wins
Dracovish vs Rhyperior: Rhyperior wins
Dragonite vs Rhyperior: Dragonite wins
Sirfetch’d vs Mr. Rime: Sirfetch’d wins
Sirfetch’d vs Rillaboom: Rillaboom wins
Gengar vs Rillaboom: Gengar wins
Gengar vs Dragapult: Dragapult wins
Dragonite vs Dragapult: Dragonite wins
Dragonite vs Charizard: Charizard wins
Mega Lucario vs GMAX Charizard: GMAX Charizard wins but GMAX timer runs out allowing…
Pikachu vs Charizard: Pikachu wins

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
All I know is that if Dragonite and Gengar don't get a win, I'm going to be pissed smh.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Dragonite's been the fall girl enough to where it feels right that she'd be the one to end Rillaboom's hot streak before it begins.

Gengar still needs to GMax in this M8, he can serve as the first Pokemon to put a crack in Charizard's impenetrable armor for Ash to start chipping away at. Even if he doesn't get KOs, he'd be the one to get the momentum started.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Dragonite's been the fall girl enough to where it feels right that she'd be the one to end Rillaboom's hot streak before it begins.

Gengar still needs to GMax in this M8, he can serve as the first Pokemon to put a crack in Charizard's impenetrable armor for Ash to start chipping away at. Even if he doesn't get KOs, he'd be the one to get the momentum started.
No, enough of this Gengar is the assist mon!!! He needs wins jeez smh. Make the chicken and the abomination the assist mons, they just did good in the last battle.

Sceptilee

The break is fine as long as the quality of the battle is good. The Cynthia battle was noticeably better than some of the previous M8 battles and this one is the final so hopefully they bring their A-game animation-wise (and in other things too).

As for the battle itself, I really have no clue which way it could go. They've made out Leon to be such a monster but then again, Ash did beat Cynthia so might as well go all they way?

Either way, I really hope Dragonite does well after it's unfortunate streak recently. It was his first powerhouse, aside from Pikachu of course, in his new team but now even Sirfetch'd and Dracovish have probably moved ahead after that last performance. Either way, considering Leon's strength, it's doubtful any of Ash's Pokemon will truly job unless they do indeed go down too fast. Would be interesting to see what Pokemon he uses in this episode.

Also this is just the first episode but Pikachu to win this please! Lucario can do what Charizard did vs Drake's Dragonite but ultimately, this should be Pikachu's moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.