• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: PM2019 129 - The Finals I: Torrent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I think we need to get our eyes checked because Serena's right there in the stadium too!
wyvhgtoq6st91.jpg

JK, Serena's presence in the image is fake.

Chloe: Oh no, now what?
Dawn: Come on, bounce back!
Piplup: ayo, wtf?

Serena: Heheh, bodied.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Libero Cinderace is kind of cool but it's still such a boring choice along with Inteleon when we've seen these Pokémon constantly. It didn't have to be Seismitoad and Rhyperior but something else would've been better. In retrospect, it's funny that Leon got all 3 but Ash got none.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
I'm still wondering if Ash ends up with 3 Gimmicks and Leon with 3 G-maxes (or 2 G-maxes and a Mega).

I want to see Sirfetch'd charging at G-max Inteleon which tries to Snipe it and Huge Aura Sphere vs G-max Fireball from G-max Cinderace.

Eevee903

You are awesome!
I'm still wondering if Ash ends up with 3 Gimmicks and Leon with 3 G-maxes (or 2 G-maxes and a Mega).

I want to see Sirfetch'd charging at G-max Inteleon which tries to Snipe it and Huge Aura Sphere vs G-max Fireball from G-max Cinderace.
I mean fair is fair. 3 gimmicks vs 3 gimmicks.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
There might be an unwritten rule/restriction that prevents frozen Pokemon from getting Dynamaxed. Perhaps that's why it's specifically Gengar that gets hit with Freeze, so Ash can't get around to GMaxing him and go for a big swing.

Either way, with Freeze now in play, every status ailment but Paralysis has been present in the M8, including the flinch scenario, and they've all been in battles with Ash.

Sleep - Hypnosis from Spiritomb
Flinch - Air Slashes from Togekiss
Burn - Will-o-Wisp from Gengar vs. Steven
Freeze - Mr. Rime's move
Poison - Roserade's Toxic Spikes

We could see Paralysis come into play here, just to get blackout on this bingo card.

Last edited:

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
There might be an unwritten rule/restriction that prevents frozen Pokemon from getting Dynamaxed. Perhaps that's why it's specifically Gengar that gets hit with Freeze, so Ash can't get around to GMaxing him and go for a big swing.

Either way, with Freeze now in play, every status ailment but Paralysis has been present in the M8, including the flinch scenario, and they've all been in battles with Ash.

Sleep - Hypnosis from Spiritomb
Flinch - Air Slashes from Togekiss
Burn - Will-o-Wisp from Gengar vs. Steven
Freeze - Mr. Rime's move
Poison - Roserade's Toxic Spikes

We could see Paralysis come into play here, just to clear the board.
Does will-o-wisp break one from Freeze?

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
So will we see a Pokemon from Sonia in the Flashback?

Status
Not open for further replies.