• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

October 21st: SM93 - The Hero Liliel and the Alolan Cane!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
https://i.imgur.com/FRHmIOR.jpg

Let's Try Putting on a Play Together! With Pokémon!
Everyone at the Pokémon School are putting on a play! The regular cast turn into Pokémon and deliver a touching drama!

The Hero Liliel!
The play's protagonist is Lilie! She plays the hero Liliel, who sets off on a journey to meet the legendary Pokémon!

Presenting Satoshi and the others' outfits!

Lots of encounters with Pokémon await the hero on his journey!
*Satoshi is dressed as the Alolan guardian deity Kapu-Kokeko!
*Kaki plays a legendary Pokémon! This is "Kakigaleo", a dead ringer for Solgaleo!
*The mysterious actress Musabarbara is in the play as well! And incredibly enough, she's playing Lunala!

Believe it or not! Pokémon have roles in the play as well!
Amajo plays a human queen! Pay extra attention to what kind of performance she'll give us!

Focal Pokémon: AMAJO
Its dignified appearance is perfect for a queen! She's actually the key to the play's success?!

"The Hero Liliel and the Alolan Cane!" will air October 21st! (airdate and time may differ between areas)

------

The Pokémon School is putting on a play today. Satoshi and the others were performing the play before their families, but then the Rocket Gang barged in!!

------

It's been decided that Satoshi and the others will put on a play at the Pokémon School. As the play begins they all act their parts, albeit in a slightly nervous manner, but then the Rocket Gang barges in, having stumbled over a copy of the script that Satoshi dropped earlier.

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 浅田裕二 (Yūji Asada)
Episode Director 渡辺正彦 (Masahiko Watanabe)
Animation Director 直井由紀 (Yuki Naoi)

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So looks like would be sort of like a funny filler episode where the focal point is everyone in the school putting on a play together. I can already sense a lot of cringeworthy and buttmonkey moments (with Ash bearing the brunt of it) here for the sake of comedy as 90% of the SM fillers tend to do.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Is Lillie playing a guy? Huh. Not sure I would've expected that from her.

Either way, looks cute. Glad to see Sophocles and Tsareena finally got hitched

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
With all those wierd costumes I can already imagine everyone messing up and tripping over to create some hilarious moments or more precisely forced comedy. Lillie really looks cool in that costume playing that character though. :)

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
I am glad lillie is getting an episode, that girl was in need of an episode, as for ash he is dressing as an tapu koko imagine if the real one watches this what will his reaction, also could this be the sign of ash vs tapu koko part 3 in coming months.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
When Tsareena gets a focus episode without Mallow :p....

Also it's cool to see Lillie get some shine, seems like she'll grow in confidence here.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Why do I get the feeling that @Pokegirl Fan~ is going to love this episode ;)? Anyways seems like it’ll be an entertaining filler episode and maybe foreshadowing Lillie having a bigger role in the future like say taking on the gyms in an LGPE promotion Kanto arc.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Why do I get the feeling that @Pokegirl Fan~ is going to love this episode ;)? Anyways seems like it’ll be an entertaining filler episode and maybe foreshadowing Lillie having a bigger role in the future like say taking on the gyms in an LGPE promotion Kanto arc.

Not just her even i enjoy any lillie focussed episode. As for lillie doing gym i always thought that she would become a full fledged trainer at the end of SM series and start challenging gyms or kahunas. That would be proper way too write off lillie as an main companion. I wish chronicles type specials are made often so we can see how much companions like dawn, serena, lillie and may have progressed in addition to what other companions are doing.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Not just her even i enjoy any lillie focussed episode. As for lillie doing gym i always thought that she would become a full fledged trainer at the end of SM series and start challenging gyms or kahunas. That would be proper way too write off lillie as an main companion. I wish chronicles type specials are made often so we can see how much companions like dawn, serena, lillie and may have progressed in addition to what other companions are doing.
The reason why I mentioned PGF~ specifically is because I’m pretty sure she’d rsther have Lillie as the MC over Ash and for this episode she’s pretty much getting her wish whereas I doubt you have any issues with Ash keeping his MC spot.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
The reason why I mentioned PGF~ specifically is because I’m pretty sure she’d rsther have Lillie as the MC over Ash and for this episode she’s pretty much getting her wish whereas I doubt you have any issues with Ash keeping his MC spot.

Well lillie is a fresh 2 years old character with many great potential ahead of her whereas ash is 20+ years old character doing same things again and again ,until he wins a league and challenges an E4 and champion it would be the same so that notion of replacing ash is pretty common, as for ash being a MC i dont know really i have a contrasting views on this, one hand he still gives best battles and best episodes of the series i think most of us agree that he has overstayed his welcome and should have been replaced after sinnoh and especially kalos where he was at his peak and sawyer ready to take over from him as MC.
As for this episode i wonder what mallow, lana and kukui will dress up like.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Just a thought though is in't this a new series like BW2 and XYZ, if then it is follwing same path as XYZ followed with having early episodes fillers at the start.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Sophocles x Tsareena. I guess that's from those times humans had "relations" with Pokémon as implied in that bit on the DPPt games...

And Lillie's look is totally inspired by Tezuka's Sapphire.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
I wonder how Jessie sneaked in. Interesting how she managed to play as Lunala though. But due to the new time slots I wonder if Team Rocket will steal the Pokémon again...

D

Deleted member 384931

Sophocles x Tsareena. I guess that's from those times humans had "relations" with Pokémon as implied in that bit on the DPPt games...

And Lillie's look is totally inspired by Tezuka's Sapphire.
Does she?

DatsRight

When Tsareena gets a focus episode without Mallow :p....

Also it's cool to see Lillie get some shine, seems like she'll grow in confidence here.

Well about Steenee's one proper character moment was the last time she was paired with Sophocles. :p

But of course she still gets stuck in an episode with Team Rocket. (It'd be nice if she at least promoted to fighting Mareanie and Mimikyu this time).

Status
Not open for further replies.